“Great room my favourite Broad St hotel”

Jurys Inn Birmingham
Ranked #21 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've stayed here several times already & often get a good deal on price. I booked this time via trivago & price was great again. I was lucky enough to get a refurbished room which was really lovely & I could not fault it at all. I was spending the evening out clubbing, for which this is a fab location, but the room was so nice I could quite happily have spent the evening in with room service & there's not many rooms you can say that about!. Check in was quick, reception staff lovely. I stayed 7/12 so hotel was very busy but a lovely vibe & yet still quiet when I went to bed. I'm stayin here again new year, as I do most years & I really would recommend this hotel, particularly the refurbished rooms.

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter if you are travelling with children.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
JurysBirminghamMgmt, Manager at Jurys Inn Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear Lisaj100

It is fantastic to get such wonderful feedback, I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of our team.

I am also delighted to inform you that we have now had all of our 445 bedrooms fully refurbished.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards

Niall Mitchell
Operations Manager

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have stayed for three nights and I got a room in the floor 14 with a nice view. The room is basic ans a little bit old fashion.

The breakfast was nice and the location is good. If you want just a place to sleep is nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Nice pleasant hotel great location comfy beds and nice food. The hang up is charging you £5 for 1 hour wifi access or £10 for 24 hours, surly these days it should be free. Car park was also expensive @ £14 per day.

1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed after a christmas party. Overall value excellent but not impressed with breakfast system . Very much like queing for school dinners. Not very relaxing or organised. Room was very comfortable and clean.

Dear Marilyn F

Thank you for your review.

We are glad you feel that you recieved execlent value when staying with us.
Breakfast unfortunatly can be very busy on some occaissions, however we are working through a plan to relieve queues and provide a better overall service.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards

Niall Mitchell
Operations Manager

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were going to the NIA. This hotel is less than ten minutes walk away. My husband and I and our two friends stayed for two nights. We were very pleased with the hotel and staff. It is very comfortable. We slept very well the rooms are comfortable. We had a large choice for breakfast and can honestly say we had no complaints whatsoever. We would definitely stay again.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great location and central to all amenities, really good hotel with nice rooms and comfy beds! Only negative point of our stay was that our room was located next to the lifts so we could constantly hear the lift going up and down.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as we were seeing a show at the NIA. The hotel is ideally located for this, just a few minutes walk away. Our room was on the 15th floor so we were somewhat away from the noise on the street below. The room was comfortable and spacious, can't be too bad when all you can moan about is a shallow bath and the tv being far far away from the bed!

My only complaint is the constant whoosh of the super speed lifts. I tuned into and heard it throughout the night.

Overall though it was a good experience.

• Stayed: December 2012