Have stayed here a few times and would stay again, you gets what you pays for. A couple of gripes. Why can I go to a Cafe in town and get free Wifi but not in Hotel room? I am with BT so there many hospots around but as soon as you enter the Hotel they dissappear. The other thing is I booked a five night stay one year in advance and asked for a room further up the block because the water pressure is very weak and toilets don't flush easily further down, but on arrival told pre booked by contractors. Each time you ask a member of staff about either issue you get a different reply.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street is in the city centre, 700 m from the train station. Easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, it is 10 min on foot from the international convention centre, the National Indoor Arena and the Symphony Hall.30 min by car from the National Exhibition Centre, it has 51 rooms and an intimate restaurant, a bar offering snacks 24 hours 7 days, a terrace and free parking. Wireless Internet access for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Holloway Circus Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Holloway Circus