“Brazilian Food”

Amazon Brazil Restaurant Ltd
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Welcome to Amazon Brazil Restaurant We are Birmingham’s first Brazilian Restaurant. Come and experience our extensive menu of food and drink along with the traditional Brazilian Churrascaria served the original Brazilian way.The flavours of Brazil come alive at Amazon Brazil ChurrascariaRodizio style ( No stop Serve)
Reviewed February 16, 2013

It's been a while since I last ate here but I remember that the food was tasty and plentiful. Service was also good and the waiter was quite friendly.
It was a little quite perhaps because it was a Sunday afternoon so the atmosphere wasn't that great.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I've never eaten in a restaurant like this before - the waiters walked around with skewers of meat and approached each customer offering whatever was on their skewer. Anything from lamb to chicken hearts were on offer. The food was yummy and I got to try some things that I normally wouldn't have (though I did give the chicken hearts a miss). I thoroughly enjoyed this aspect of the meal, but my favourite part, was probably the buffet. All the side dishes and salads were on the buffet with some traditional Brazilian dishes and they were all delicious! I have to follow a gluten free diet and didn't have any difficulty in finding dishes that I could eat - all of them wonderfully prepared. I'd definitely recommend a visit if you're in Birmingham.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Great service, great meat and an excellent buffet that I kept going up to. Will certainly visit again! Service was a little slow once we had finished and waiting for our plates to be taken, but other than that it was spot on.

I think its very unfair that all these people from the same work party have left the same negative review, about the man on the phone regarding the supplier. You didn't even eat there. Obviously its out of order, but one, not ten negative reviews would have sufficed, its just slanderous.

2  Thank Henry778
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Looking forward to a night out with collegues, we called to make a quick last minute check that the meat was Halal for a few members of our party. Whoever answered the phone said that it was. When asked if they had a certificate and who the supplier was, he said "Yes, I know who my supplier is but if you don't trust me you can go and eat somewhere else. Ok?". And that was that. At £20 a head, we decided not to bother spending our money at a place where the front of house staff don't seem intersted in helping their customers, let alone encouraging them to turn up. We went to another Brazilian restaurant, that was actually £5 more per person, but where the staff were pleasant and friendly. Perhaps Amazon Brazil should consider investing in some customer service training - 12 of us would have been £240 in the till, and that's before we'd even bought drinks. I'm surprised any restaurant is happy to throw away that level of business.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Group of us were thinking about going from work. Called in advance to ask if their meat is Halal. Guy on the phone said yes, I then asked him who his supplier is (just for confirmation)? he responded 'I know who my supplier is if you care so much better you find another restaurant'.

We're all going to Rodizio Rico instead now.

Cannot beleive it. The food may have been great (we won't know now), but the attitude sinks!

11  Thank sha8z