“Great 30th Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Drop Forge - CLOSED

The Drop Forge
Cuisines: Bar, British
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: See info on website. Let me know when it's listed as would love to be the first to write a review. Very impressed lovely converted industrial builidng in Birminghams jewellery quarter.
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Great 30th Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

Big thank you to the team at the drop forge for helping us have a truly memorable joint 30th birthday and engagement celebration. Your service, food and flexibility was impeccable and we all had a fantastic time. We especially enjoyed our little prosecco bar on the terrace in the sun :O) we will definitely be back for meal, drinks and hopefully further celebrations and will absolutely be recommending you to friends and family.

• Visited August 2012

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely pub/eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Loved the location and decor, very friendly staff - little to dislike !! I particularly like the sharing platters and the pork dish is excellent.

Visited July 2012
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“the drop forge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have visited the bar /restaurant a few times and theres a warm welcome some intimate and interesting tables , fantastic food the portions are not huge but very flavour packed ,I love the pre 5.30 pm bar menu ,the bar is very good as theres a lot of choices . All in an interesting setting of a n old drop forge which is partialiy in situ . Well worth a visit I am a wheelchair user and it has a lift to the higher level and is mainly accessible (theres a few steps down to an alcove area.

• Visited May 2012
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Disappointing and expensive food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

I visited this pub with my partner during on a weekday just after they started service.

My partner ordered a roast pork main meal, this meal was good, the pork was very tender, the only criticism would be that the portion was very small and there were not enough vegetables
I ordered chicken and potato salads. MY feelings about this food is that the chef or owner do not seem to care much about customer's health. my food virtually was half oil and half food. I could not eat it at all. My partner who was with me, who usually will eat anything, could not manage more than a few mouthfulls. I complained about it and the staff seem ruder afterwards.

I left the restaurant deeply disappointed and hungry. I thought it was not worth the expensive price that i paid for this inedible meal.

• Visited June 2012
Birmingham
“old wearhouse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

more resteraunt than pub/bar but they do have real ale although quality not the best,and service rather cold and unwelcomeing

Visited May 2012