“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Ordered chop and wok for dinner, took over an hour to arrive. By that time was absolutely starving. I had basmati rice with salmon and the chilli and paprika sauce, there was hardly if any salmon in it and also the rice was that stodgy when I tipped it on to my plate it stood like a sand castle! And the lack of sauce made it bland an practically inedible waste of money avoid avoid avoid!!!!!!

2  Thank bigkane1986

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Visited the new london store friday, service was excellent, food was fantastic, will definitely be returning!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Recently visited the newly opened oxford circus branch of chop and wok, restaurant looked really good, there was a slight wait for food but was told that everything is made from fresh. Makes a good alternative from the usual salads/sandwiches which are on offer in the area. Staff were friendly, food was really tasty and they do brown rice which is a bonus! Will be back!

1  Thank mo r
Reviewed November 18, 2013

me and my friend been monday lunch in shirley chop and wok.just one word i can tell its really rubish food only chiily hot no flabour nothing .i been lots of noodles bar this is my worse one i been my life. just put few pices chi nd chilly and lots of beans sprout .we left our food just had 2/3 spoon u can imagine how discusting the food.i never recomend anyboby to go there. really really low quality.

1  Thank shan7827
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Avoid like the plague. First ate here a few months ago and wasn't too shabby so last week, my girlfriend and I gave it another go. About two mouthfuls into my noodles and chicken, I could taste some foul grease like substance (Could not taste anything of the chilli sauce it was meant to be in!), and the smell confirmed it was dirty used oil that they'd obviously used to cook this poor excuse of a takeaway with. My partners was exactly the same.

Absolutely minging. It went straight in the bin. They should be ashamed to be serving food like this. £15 down the drain, but at least they won't be getting my custom again or yours if you have any sense! Be warned!

2  Thank Dan L