We have just spent the most enjoyable and relaxing weekend we have had for a long, long time at Clover Naturist Spa & Hotel. Everything about the experience was excellent. The staff (Jo, Tracy and Martin) were extremely friendly and courteous and made us feel most welcome and nothing ever seemed to be a problem for them. The spa facilities are wonderful and the whole spa/hotel exudes a feeling of comfort. You know when you're having a good time when you feel like you've been there a week after only half an hour! There are also a range of excellent treatments available - we both had a massage from Elaine which was wonderful.
Birmingham and the Bullring Shopping Centre is a short cab ride away, or do as we did and catch the train from Chester Road Station (6 minute walk) and be there in just over 15 minutes.
We enjoyed the afternoon out, but in truth couldn't wait to get back to 'Clover'.
And if you've never tried naturism..? This is the place for you to enjoy your first experience. We visit naturist beaches whilst on holiday, but met a number of couples who had never 'bared all' before. They certainly felt comfortable, because you'd never have known it was their first time. I really could eulogise all day about 'Clover'. Visit it soon...I guarantee you'll have a great time. We will most definitely return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clover Spa and Hotel has a European style Spa facility where swimwear is not necessary. Guests will experience the unique feeling of liberation that naturism offers, wonderfully relaxing, invigorating and confidence enhancing. The Spa has a beautiful Aspen Sauna, foot spa, cold plunge pool, heated stone loungers, fully tiled steam room and a magnificent Hot tub on the patio. When weather permits sun loungers in the garden where you can sunbathe naked are a wonderful bonus. Two treatment rooms for beauty therapies and body massages compliment the Spa facilities along with the relaxation lounge where food and drinks are served all day and included in the tariff. Please note Clover Spa and Hotel is a most respectful place, all guests must be comfortable seeing mixed gender nudity even if they don't participate, inappropriate behaviour by any guest will result in eviction from the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Clover Spa & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clover Naturist Spa And Hotel
- Clover Naturist Hotel Birmingham