“Absolutely superb!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Clover Spa & Hotel
Enfield, United Kingdom
“Absolutely superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have just spent the most enjoyable and relaxing weekend we have had for a long, long time at Clover Naturist Spa & Hotel. Everything about the experience was excellent. The staff (Jo, Tracy and Martin) were extremely friendly and courteous and made us feel most welcome and nothing ever seemed to be a problem for them. The spa facilities are wonderful and the whole spa/hotel exudes a feeling of comfort. You know when you're having a good time when you feel like you've been there a week after only half an hour! There are also a range of excellent treatments available - we both had a massage from Elaine which was wonderful.

Birmingham and the Bullring Shopping Centre is a short cab ride away, or do as we did and catch the train from Chester Road Station (6 minute walk) and be there in just over 15 minutes.
We enjoyed the afternoon out, but in truth couldn't wait to get back to 'Clover'.

And if you've never tried naturism..? This is the place for you to enjoy your first experience. We visit naturist beaches whilst on holiday, but met a number of couples who had never 'bared all' before. They certainly felt comfortable, because you'd never have known it was their first time. I really could eulogise all day about 'Clover'. Visit it soon...I guarantee you'll have a great time. We will most definitely return soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Peter C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had to visit Birmingham for work with an early meeting done and dusted I had talked myself into going to the Clover Spa. I had never attended a spa before let alone on my own and as a naturist. I had attended a naturist event before so that bit was easy.

I parked outside the door and was met by a member of staff at the reception counter, she advised me that a 1/2 day use of the facilities was £15.00.

What can I say, I has a sauna, 2 sessions in the steam room, a session in the hot tub, a lounge on the warmed tiled loungers. For refreshments I used the excellent cafe facility enjoying 2 pots of tea and some food during my time there. The food and drink prices are very reasonable and made on demand.

The facilities are beautifully presented, the staff very friendly and helpful. Value for money is 10 out of 10. I am planning my next visit and intend to stay a night or 2 in the hotel rooms upstairs.
Do yourself a favour, don't wait, shed the winter layers and warm those bones.

I'll report again once I have stayed in the hotel.

Room Tip: If you need alcohol, take your own as they do not have a licence. Do not worry they will keep it col...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Vaman123
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

this was our first time at clover spa and as a first time female naturist i was a little scared, but with the reassurance from my boyfriend and the friendliness of all the staff at clover spa i bared all without any problems and felt very comfortable in my surroundings, the spa is first class and very well thought out! the whole hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were extremely helpful, we both had a massage treatment which was very proffessional and relaxing, we would definately recommend this place to any couples/singles who have thought about visiting clover spa, DO IT!!!! we came away totally relaxed and destressed and we will definately be returning in the new year
thanks dave and fay

2 Thank davidandfay
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We visited clover spa and it was our first time we have visited a naturist spa.
The staff are fantastic and extremley polite and discreet, great commardery and within 5 minuits it was if we had been going there for years. the clients in the spar were very friendly and very chatty and got along great.

As for the spar, exceptionally clean, great rooms and fantastic facilitys. unfortunatly they were afew gremlins in the hot tub and it was out of use, an engineer was on his way, but machines are machines and they do brake.

we also had the 1hr swedish massage with elaine and thoughly enjoyed .
would highly recommed this spa to singles, couples, experienced and first timer naturist.

Would we go back?...definatley, booking for june next year, hopefully get outside in there beautifull private gardens.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I visited the spa yesterday using the £25 day visitor rate. Right from the start the service & friendless of the staff shone through. Being a single male I was a little reticent of the welcome I might receive but these worries were immediately put to rest.
Didn’t try any of the therapies on offer but I did chat to Danielle (one of the therapists) & I must say her love for the job & site was evident.
I went in the Sauna, steam room & the outdoor spa pool. All were excellent.
Looking to visit again soon.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Bill U
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We arrived early and we felt at ease straight away , with Martin showing us around the hotel and the spa facilities. This was our first time experiencing naturism ( it will not be the last) and it was the same for 3 other couples that were booked in over the weekend. However, the whole atmosphere from the others guests and the staff made the whole experience feel so natural.
The hotel throughout was clean and modern with very well maintained spa facilities , my partner had the Swedish Massage and said it was so relaxing even though it was firm.
The staff made our stay very comfortable , by being very friendly and helpful and the food menu was very varied which was cooked freshly to order.
During the Christmas period their are special day and evening events planned and we are looking forward to our next visit on one of these occasions.
We also talked about the incident of belongings being stolen and our thoughts are that this was totally unwarranted towards the staff.

Room Tip: We Stayed in one of the medium sized rooms facing the rear garden, which very quiet and with a great...
2 Thank Vampire123
London, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We were at the hotel on that weekend where it was alledged that an item was stolen. I can report that as far as we and our fellow guests were concerned we have 110% confidence in the integretity of the staff at the hotel and even though this event alledgedly happened we have booked for another stay early next year for my wife's birthday. Our stay was the most relaxing of any stay we have had at any hotel in the UK the staff were exceptionally helpful. The hotel was spotless and the food excellant. Every guest and even those just visiting chatted and pasted the time of day during our stay (except for one couple who didn't seem to fit in with this particular type of facility). This was our first stay at the Clover spa and we loved it although at first a bit aprehensive we soon were put at our ease. All allegations against the staff are entirely unfounded, they are a lovely bunch especially the cleaner. We made some good friends and are looking forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: Room 1 brilliant
2 Thank PL711
Also consider these accommodations in or near Birmingham
Ladywood
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,286 reviews
New Hall Hotel & Spa
#2 of 10 in Sutton Coldfield
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,130 reviews

Been to Clover Spa & Hotel? Share your experiences!