Clover Spa & Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
New Hall Hotel & Spa(Sutton Coldfield)
  • Restaurant
Castle Bromwich(West Bromwich)
Day Spring Hotel(Birmingham)
Royal Hotel(Sutton Coldfield)
View Hotel
All reviewshot tubsteam roomnaturist hotelplunge poolcouples weekendfacilities are excellentheated loungersheated stonemassage treatmentschester roadlarge jacuzziother guestsfantastic weekendlounge areathoroughly enjoyed our staycomfortable roomsrelaxation
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Basically we are a non naturist couple but the devil inside decided to do something different as we had noticed the good reviews...on here! The bikini rule for the ladies helped giving me the confidence to try the experience and am I glad I did well worth the nerves I had to overcome.

The staff are extremely friendly,helpful and welcoming and the spa was spotlessly clean and was a tranquil experience was so relaxed could have easily fallen asleep especially during the massage we had booked. Don't dismiss this spa experience its well worth the money for a couple of hours of relaxing pamper time!!

As somebody who had never experienced the naturist scene I must admit to being nervous to what I would find but everybody (members using the spa) was really friendly and charming .....only thing that was different was they didn't appear to be wearing any clothes lol!!!!!!

We was that impressed we are planning to go back very soon. (even with the 5hour round trip) as we have now found our little piece of heaven!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sally W
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My girlfriend and I took advantage of a KGB deal for a Spa treatment and decided to stay for the night. This was our first stay in a naturist hotel and not a lifestyle that we would immediately choose but we decided to give it a go!

Wow - the hotel staff are exceptionally professional, polite and welcoming. It just feels like you are in your own home! The facilities, communal areas and rooms are pleasant, well maintained and very clean. The other guests are very friendly and welcoming too - it is a great place to go if you are new to the experience

We both appreciated the fact that you can wear a dressing gown first - this is a great way to break yourself in and it is amazing how quickly you settle in. It feels liberating to be able to be naked and to eat dinner naked! It felt natural and it was a real leveller between different people

Even though the dinners were prepared elsewhere and reheated, the food was of a very good quality, like Sainsbury's Taste the Difference meals. The home-made apple and blackcurrant crumble bears special mention as it was wonderful! I'd definitely recommend going for their all inclusive food and drink deal as it is really worthwhile. Breakfast was freshly prepared and the fruit salad was lovely

We left feeling happy, liberated and relaxed and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else

Room Tip: If you can choose the large room - we stayed in Room 1 and it was huge and very comfortable! As it was at the front of the hotel, it suffered from some road noise from the fairly busy road outside. The rooms at the back are quieter - the hotel let us know about this before we arrived
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AlistairG1984
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This was our first experience and you must try it out. The staff were wonderful and made us feel very welcome. The Hotel and spa facilities were absolutely fantastic. My boyfriend and I can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol M
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went here whilst on a trip with a (male) friend one Friday evening from 6PM to about 9. I am female and quite liberal but have only ever been to a naturist spa once before.

We were warmly met by the manager in the reception area and opted for the 4 hour use of the facitlites for £12.50 each. We were given a quick tour and then were left in the locker room to take our clothes off and we had a couple of towels in our lockers.

We spent a good hour and a hlaf relaxing in the really warm and clean environment, the sauna, steam room and hot tub were spot on and at one point I fell asleep on one fo the heated loungers. It was bliss.

It just doesn't matter a bit that you and others were wandering about with no clothes on - it was the most usual thing in the World. We met some really nice people there, some girls that were trying it for their first naturist experience and a coupld of business people as well as some couples.

We ate in the restaurant, we chose the home made options - a chilli and spag bol. Both really nice and a prawn cocktail starter with lots of prawns and fresh salad. Lovely.

An excellent experience - very 'above board' and non threatening. i would go there as a single female no problem. Also it would be a good place to take a first time naturist.

I just wish there was something like this where I live.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank DiverSmurf
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Me and mr partner visited this spa at last minute not realising it was a naturist spa! It was an experience we very much enjoyed though and would highly recommend! We are even considering visiting again as we braved the nakedness. The service from staff was impeccable, nothing was to much to ask, everyone is friendly, professional and non judgemental! The rooms are modern, clean and extremely comfortable, the facilities are brilliant. This spa/hotel is wonderful and is something you should try, it's great fun, so relaxing and is a natural thing.

• Stayed: August 2012