My girlfriend and I took advantage of a KGB deal for a Spa treatment and decided to stay for the night. This was our first stay in a naturist hotel and not a lifestyle that we would immediately choose but we decided to give it a go!
Wow - the hotel staff are exceptionally professional, polite and welcoming. It just feels like you are in your own home! The facilities, communal areas and rooms are pleasant, well maintained and very clean. The other guests are very friendly and welcoming too - it is a great place to go if you are new to the experience
We both appreciated the fact that you can wear a dressing gown first - this is a great way to break yourself in and it is amazing how quickly you settle in. It feels liberating to be able to be naked and to eat dinner naked! It felt natural and it was a real leveller between different people
Even though the dinners were prepared elsewhere and reheated, the food was of a very good quality, like Sainsbury's Taste the Difference meals. The home-made apple and blackcurrant crumble bears special mention as it was wonderful! I'd definitely recommend going for their all inclusive food and drink deal as it is really worthwhile. Breakfast was freshly prepared and the fruit salad was lovely
We left feeling happy, liberated and relaxed and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clover Spa and Hotel has a European style Spa facility where swimwear is not necessary. Guests will experience the unique feeling of liberation that naturism offers, wonderfully relaxing, invigorating and confidence enhancing. The Spa has a beautiful Aspen Sauna, foot spa, cold plunge pool, heated stone loungers, fully tiled steam room and a magnificent Hot tub on the patio. When weather permits sun loungers in the garden where you can sunbathe naked are a wonderful bonus. Two treatment rooms for beauty therapies and body massages compliment the Spa facilities along with the relaxation lounge where food and drinks are served all day and included in the tariff. Please note Clover Spa and Hotel is a most respectful place, all guests must be comfortable seeing mixed gender nudity even if they don't participate, inappropriate behaviour by any guest will result in eviction from the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clover Spa & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clover Naturist Hotel Birmingham
- Clover Naturist Spa And Hotel