“Close To Best Nando's I've Visited!”
Review of Nando's - CLOSED

Nando's
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This Nando's was outstanding, quick service with excellent costumer service!

The food came quick and as Nando's tends to be..delicious!

The restaurant it's self was clean and tidy and served sangria :D

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have visited Nando's on several occasions and I have never been disappointed. Service was fast with our meal being inn the table within 5 minutes of ordering. The food always manages to impress me, everything is cooked to perfection making the taste of the food wonderful. The staff were helpful and polite coming to see if we need anything extra and checking to see if we were satisfied with the meal. They cleared our plates away quickly and always seemed on top of the cleaning of tables. As I have learnt to expect from Nando's it will always be busy, but that did not affect my meal in anyway and the staff seemed to cope with the constant flow of people.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I have been to this nandos a few times and never had a problem until this visit. The food was fine, but the service was awful. No one cleared our dirty plates, we waited for 40 minutes and no one even approached the table. Had to leave without my son's dessert because the staff clearly weren't bothered. Won't go to that one again.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I have visited to the Nandos lots of times , as i am a student in near by university which is 5 Min walk. i visit Nandos twice or some times even thrice a month. My favourite is quarter chicken , in sides i love the spicy rice , garlic bread or the peri peri fries they are just amazing. if you want , you can request a breast piece or a leg piece depending on what you like. The service is nice , and the service team is really very helpful too. The interiors make the place look it still has bit of African culture, basically Nandos is a south African chain of restaurants round the world. There is a live kitchen in every outlet where the customer can see the juicy and the fresh chicken is being grilled. There are a variety of sauces available from extra hot - lemon flavoured which makes the chicken more mouth watering. Worth visiting the place !!!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I needed a bite to eat after work on a Friday evening and fancied a Nando's, there was a wait on tables at the Broad Street restaurant so walked to this restaurant which I had not visited before. They were busy but luckily we were seated straight away, small wait at the till to order but the food arrived within 20 minutes and was spot on, butterfly chicken breast, spicy rice and corn cob, washed down with a couple of cold beers, a great way to relax after a hard day at work.