“rushed”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Received our starters, 3 minutes later received our mains. When i questioned this, they asked if id like my food placed under a heater (going dry and not fresh like they make out) whilst customers queuing can breathe all over it. No thanks and never again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Okay, so I had some idea of what to expect, but I was left feeling rather underwhelmed. Perhaps it's an age thing (ie not for the over 60's!). Service was fast and cheerful, and the place had a real buzz (at around 4.30pm on a Saturday evening). Ordered the whole chicken (for two!), fries and some type of peas (can't remember the actual description). Food okay, but I would have preferred a burger type meal (a sign of laziness on my part?).

My experience was probably coloured by a much more enjoyable meal at the Great British Burger the day before; so perhaps an unfair review on my part? Sorry, but it's how I felt about the place.

I would try Nando's again, but order something different next time.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We visited Nando's in Birmingham Paradise Forum again last week before a show in town, and as always here it was a great experience. This branch never gets too busy, unlike some others nearer the city centre.

We had a choice of tables (which I always like). We ordered the butterfly chicken, coleslaw, spicy rice, and, for the first time, the macho peas. All of the food was perfectly cooked, served quickly, and very tasty. The peas were superb and well worth going for if you haven't tried them.

We shared a bottlomless soft drink, and the bill came to around £25, so not bad at all.

Our favourite Nando's, and highly recommended if you are in the city.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am a regular customer at Nando's I usually visit once a week. Today I visited Nando's with a group of my friends and our experience was appalling. Firstly when we arrived the resturant had a que out of the door and there was only one person greeting and serving the meals. We were told there would be a 10 minute wait however we waited for 35 minutes. Many other customers in groups entered the restaurant and were seated before we were. Finally after our wait we were then seated at a cramped table even though there were 2 booths free. When we ordered our food the que was very long we had to wait a further 10+ minutes because there was only one person on the tills. When i finally got to order they got my order mixed up and ordered my food to be extra hot rather than lemon and herb, he also charged me for a side i did not have. Upon correcting him he did not apologize and asked me to move along. He also did not give me my refillable glass which meant i had to wait for again by joining the que as he ignored me as i asked him while he was serving another customer. The ice machine was broken which meant that the drinks were warm and there was no alternative. When I went to get the cutlery, i was astounded that there were only 4 knives left in the pot in the busy period.There were 4 of us however one of the knives had someone's dried food on which was completely disgusting. There was also no sauce on the counter other than one lemon and herb which got taken of us by a member of staff without asking before we had finished our meal. One of my friends asked for another knife however they never got it.The food was cold and the portion Sizes were very stingy. The chicken had some sort of black cotton strings on it this was also present on one of my friend’s veggie burgers. I asked for no tomatoes on however this was ignored.The staff ignored our problems and did not offer to change our food. After this appalling visit to Nando’s I will definitely not be visiting anytime soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Tables were left dirty and we were asked to wait for 5 minutes while they cleaned a table for us despite the place being about 70% empty. We then attempted to order and were advised our food would be at least 30 minutes. We were puzzled by this and asked why but no one had an answer. We eat in nandos a fair bit and have never experienced a complete lack of customer service like this from them before but it really was so poor we left.