Stayed for two nights, didn't really think it lived up to four star rating. General hotel decor is tired, furniture looking faded, gaffer tape on carpet in places, old marble in bathroom.
However, it was really the little things that I felt let it down - no mini bar just an empty fridge, no tissues in the bathroom, worn out remote where all the buttons had faded so you had to guess what they said, hardly any 24 hour food just a couple of dull sandwich options and the wifi is £5 for 24 hours - these days I really expect it to be in the price. Wouldn't be my first choice in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel