Picked this hotel as going to a concert at the nia. Only about 5 minute walk to the nia and about 2 minutes from the mailbox where there is a good choice of restaurants. The hotel catpark was full so the receptionist directed us to one across the road which was quite reasonable at £8.40 for 24hrs and it is locked overnight. The room was small and a bit tired looking although it was clean. Our room was on the 4th floor and was a bit noisy from a motor/generater/fan noise not quite sure what is was and also from the party goers outside. But then, we were in the middle of the city so what do you expect. Good selection at breakfast. Friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glass-sheathed contemporary mid-rise hotel in the center of Birmingham, adjacent to International Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel Birmingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Copthorne Hotel