“True Relaxation”

Ranked #45 of 118 Hotels in Birmingham
Poland
“True Relaxation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had been to this place with my wife just few months before, to meet a friend. Each activity from check in to check out, was very smooth and pleasant. We didn’t knew, much about the place, one of my colleagues advised me to stay here. Thanks a lot to him. We booked our room on the second floor, so could not catch good views of that place. But, the size of the room was good and possessed things of need not gilded and stuffed with useless things. Food was perfect, but a little expensive than other places. Our stay was very comfortable and relaxing.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Birmngham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Second stay at the Westmead - little apprehensive ... would it be as good as last time ?
Absolutely. The staff at check in were friendly and helpful; super meal in the restaurant, large clean bed rooms and a comfortable bed finished with a great breakfast the following morning.
Really enjoyed our stay again - would recommend the hotel strongly based on our two visits. Special mention for Jamie in the restaurant who typifies everything good about the hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Mick D
Elgin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is my first ever review, and after spending 3 nights at the Westmead Hotel I felt it right to comment on my stay.

My first impressions were of a welcoming reception area and very helpful staff. My colleague and I were checked in promptly and without any problems. The room was spacious and clean, and had plenty of hot water (past experiences I have encountered)

Every member of staff I encountered were very helpful and anything asked of them were dealt with in a professional manner.

If I was to visit the area again, I would ensure my company would book this hotel again as finding great customer service is hard to come by these days

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank chashous21
Berkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Having struggled to find a hotel in Birmingham with a decent review I opted for this one and was very pleased I did. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean as was the bathroom. The hotel isn't far from the city centre. We stayed in the restaurant for dinner which was very nice and reasonable. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank googie22
Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

We spent two nights here on a business trip - we experienced exceptionally good service from all the staff we encountered. Our room was spacious and comfortable - bed a bit on the wrong side of hard though. Food was of a good standard too.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank LT170611
preston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Chose westmead for our stay as it was near to where we was visiting.
Overall enjoyed our stay , staff very helpful , plenty of parking , if anything cleaning of rooms could be improved to a higher standard , but for the price , what do people expect..
I will stay here again very soon.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Me and my husband stayed have stayed at the westmead hotel a number of times, our most recent visit being last night. The hotel is always spotlessly clean with good facilities including bath with shower, clean tiled bathrooms, flat screen tv, good tea and coffee facilities in room and massive super king size beds. The rooms also offer a small seating area with a separate desk and wardrobe. There is also an iron and ironing board in every room, a safe and hair dryer. We have found the staff on every visit to be absolutely brilliant and polite. They are extremely helpful and attentive, in particular Simon from the restaurant and the manager Ben. No request is impossible. The reception staff are fab too. We ate at the hotels restaurant, blakes brasserie, where we had a set three course meal which was fantastic. Good value for money and delicious too. The prices for the room service I find are a bit high, but there is a good choice. All in all, the westmead is a fantastic place to stay and I would highly recommend it, not only for leisure but for parties, weddings and conferences too.

• Stayed January 2013