I stayed there on a Saturday night for a night out in Brum.
From the welcome very professional at the reception, to the check-out I can fail them.
The bar and the restaurant were extremely busy, but the Staff was very professional, keeping smiling to all of us, and serving us as fast as possible. They were under pressure and did their best!
The room was simple, but perfect for what we needed: bathroom and room clean, bed so comfortable I didn't want to get up, breakfast was good quality and as served on buffet I could go back for more! Good value for money!
WIFI was at extra cost, but I didn't need it, so all fine.
I will come back on my next visit to B'ham, as it is close enough from city centre, and so cheap to compare to other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Circus, easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, is 5 min by car from the National Indoor Arena, the International Convention Centre, the Symphony Hall and New Street train station. Close to the biggest StarCity in Europe, 5 min on foot from Birmingham football club, it has 87 air conditioned rooms with international channels, internet access. It also has a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, free parking and wireless Internet connection for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Ibis Birmingham Bordesley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Bordesley