Location was the biggest minus here. On a very large busy round-a-bout so rooms had road noise. Were quieter rooms round the back. I did see one but chose to be close to my colleagues instead as I felt safer. On the second evening I couldn't get into my room although I had paid for 2 nights, only to find that my belongings had been cleared out by the cleaning staff to lost property!!! Although the staff were very apologetic I never did get a clear answer why! Think it must have been something to do with seeing other room but even so not acceptable. Then on second night the minus of the location kicked in with some very noisy and odd goings on in the room across the corridor. All credit to the night staff and security as they did respond quickly and eventually deal with it and evict the people but this did take over and hour and apparently they had to call the police. Again staff were very apologetic in the morning but no discount offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Circus, easily accessible from the M6, M1 and M42 motorways, is 5 min by car from the National Indoor Arena, the International Convention Centre, the Symphony Hall and New Street train station. Close to the biggest StarCity in Europe, 5 min on foot from Birmingham football club, it has 87 air conditioned rooms with international channels, internet access. It also has a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, free parking and wireless Internet connection for business guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Ibis Birmingham Bordesley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham Bordesley Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham Bordesley