I stayed here for 1 night with my grandson as we were visiting friends in Birmingham. The room was basic as expected but unbearably hot. I had emailed the hotel before we arrived asking for a cool room. I was assured that if the room was too hot I could request a fan. I went to reception after seeing the room and was told I couldn't have a fan for health and safety reasons!!! I told the receptionist about the email I had received and she turned around and gave me the fan from behind reception. The room was still too hot at night so I had to open the windows and couldn't sleep due to the sound of revellers and sirens etc. On the plus side the hot breakfast was tasty and good value for money as was the price I paid for the room. Great location for Birmingham city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre