This is possibly one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. From the excruciatingly impossible entrance to the car park which no doubt has caused countless drivers to scratch their cars to the stepping across a passed out intoxicated individual in front of the entrance this truly is an awful arrival to any hotel. I spent over 25 minutes waiting to check in after a four hour drive to get there. I then get to the hideously hot room to find no dial tone on the phone and no room service. I have stayed in hostels for £10 per night that had better service and facilities. There is constant noise throughout the night. the location is also hideous...DO NOT STAY HERE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre