A decent hotel, very clean and the lobby looked smart. On check in we were asked if we wanted breakfast, and were told it was available 6-10:30. We were then later told 4-11 and in the morning were told we were too late by quite a rude member of staff.
The room itself was clean but lacked a bin in the main room, the bathroom was small but sufficient. The only issue was that there was only one big pillow per person, so we ended up folding them up to make them useful.
For a budget hotel it was ok, but staff need to keep in the loop on all issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre