Stayed in this hotel for 3 days. The hotel is basic but extremely clean. Couldnt fault it - the staff were very friendly, the bedroom was bigger than i thought and very clean. Location wise it is ideal. Not even ten minutes walk from the train station and pretty much across the road for the Bullring shopping centre. We got a taxi to the Mailbox for dinner - £3.50 in a taxi. Would definitely return to this hotel if I was going back to Birmingham. The price was also very reasonable for such a central hotel. Also, Leo on reception was so helpful throughout our stay - thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ibis Birmingham Centre New Street offers 159 contemporary bedrooms with air cooling in the heart of the lively Chinese quarter and adjacent to the Arcadian Centre with its various bars and nightclubs. The Chill Bar at the hotel serves snacks 24 hours per day. 3 min walk from the Birmingham central train station(New Street) and Bullring Shopping Centre. Close to the NIA, ICC and easily accessible by train from NEC. 5 conference rooms for up to 200 delegates. The hotel is easily accessible from the M1, M6 and M42 motorways. Limited Car parking spaces at Hotel and also nearby Public car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel ibis Birmingham Centre New Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Birmingham City Centre Hotel Birmingham
- Accor Birmingham City Centre