Novotel Birmingham Airport
$98
$81
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$96
$79
Travelocity
$122
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Birmingham Nec/Airport Hotel(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
$99
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,604 results
All reviewsbirmingham airportan early flightterminal buildingdeparture loungeseparate toiletcar parkexecutive roomnext morningsofa bedovernight stayfamily roomquick checkconvenient locationshort stayone night staygenting arenagood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2009

Stopped here in March with our son and daughter-in-law before they flew out the following morning. Service at reception was off-hand and they claimed our son's room wasn't paid for although he had a copy of email confirmation. Went to bar about 10pm and there was no staff - barman appeared, made no apology for wait nor asked us what we wanted. Just two words - " Your order". It appears that many of the staff do not have English as a first language, hence inability to communicate with guests in an appropriate manner. Cannot think of a good reason to stay here again - £99 without breakfast, other cheaper hotels nearbyby but at least one of them is part of the same group.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Upthecut
Reviewed November 26, 2009

On check in were greated with a brilliant welcome friendly and informative. Our room had everything you need for an over night stay. The room was far too hot throughout the night and the evening menu is some what pricey and limited. So we ended up at Frankie & Bennys at the airport. Breakfast was very yummy and plenty of it and choice.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kojak69
Reviewed November 26, 2009

When landing at airport we spotted hotel and within 5 minutes were checking into hotel. Rooms were twin that meant sofa bed acted as 2nd bed comfortable but didn't leave much space, but was fine. Loved the handbaisin! Absolutely no noise from planes which seemed amazing as was so close. Breakfast fine. Attended NEC so got mono rail link to station & walked which was took about 15mins but was all covered in. Wifi connection in room very expensive for a business hotel. Location was perfect if ever in Birmingham again would go back.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank IrelandKilkennycat
Reviewed November 11, 2009

We spend 2 nights at the Novotel Birmingham Airport and we were wery impressed with the quality of this hotel. Everything was perfect from the check-in to the check-out. Well done to all the staff, reception, restaurant, bar, house keeping. The room was clean the food was good. Once again well done.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mark1402
Reviewed November 8, 2009

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff were extremely attentive to my every need.
I don't travel very often and was visiting my sister in America, I decided to stay over night at the Novotel due to how close it was to the airport. The lady on the phone told me it was only a short walk to the airport, and she was right it was literally 30 seconds away!

The staff of this hotel were so friendly towards me, as a lone traveller I was a little uneasy with all the hassles of checking in and finding my way to reception. The young man who checked me in, Martin, could not have been more friendly. He assisted me with my baggage to the room and explained all of the facilities of the hotel. He also ensured that I was assisted with my baggage the following morning to the airport as well. He was very chatty and welcoming at the hotel.

Furthermore when I decided to dine in the restaurant, the staff were once again very friendly and accommodating to my needs. They ensured that the service was both polite and helped me out in my choice of wine to go with my main course. Lucy was particulary helpful with this.

The following morning I was leaving my hotel room and even the housekeeping staff wished me good morning and a pleasant journey as well. I could not recommend this hotel enough to anyone travelling. The location is ideal and the surroundings help you relax amazingly well especially if you are a nervous traveller like myself.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo