Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre
$93
$89
Priceline
2,230 results
All reviewsthe club loungepillow menucar parkbooked a club roomcity centrenew street stationtwo double bedsbuilding workair conbroad streetroom servicebusiness hotelmail boxcontinental breakfastbrindley placesaturday nightironing board
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed here two times now and it is definitely my first choice when I visit birmingham now, I always opt for the queen room, it's spacious, clean and very comfortable. Staff are always polite and helpful. Can't fault this hotel at all and will always recommend it. It's also so close to new street station which makes it easy to travel back and forth to.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the lifts for a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kimmykay90
Daksha_Mistry, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear kimmykay90,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I was delighted to read that you were satisfied with all aspects of your stay and that we are your first choice when you visit Birmingham. We always strive to consistently provide superior service and accommodation and therefore I am glad that you found our Club rooms to be spacious and clean and our staff to be helpful and polite.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on 18th for the night as a treat while we went to see Strictly at the NIA. The hotel was excellent, even leaving a card & wine in the room for my birthday. Everything was in walking distance, which made it a fantastic base for a 1 night stay.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Ann Marie C,

Thank you for staying at the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre and for writing a review. I was delighted to read that you found the hotel to be excellent and am glad that you enjoyed your birthday treat from us. I hope that you enjoyed your special day and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Booked in advance. Good availability. Check in was quick. Room was clean. Service was good. Receptionist was polite. Check out was smooth. Will book there again if needed. Showers could be cleaner.Thank you

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Dear Wisegirl789,

Thank you for taking time to post a review of our property. We are delighted to read of your kind comments. As hospitality professionals, it is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodation at our hotel. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

Thank you again for posting your comments. we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed here for one night attending a two days works conference. First and foremost, the conference facilities were excellent and the service from the hotel staff when we requested extra flip charts etc. was immediate and professional.

Check in was very smooth and lunches, the evening meal and breakfast were also delivered to a very high standard and could not be faulted.

It looks like I'll be back here in April and I'm already looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank TAE467

Dear TAE467,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre. I was very pleased to read that you found our conference facilities and the service that you received from our staff to be excellent. I am also glad that you were happy with the quality and variety of food served for your meals, as we always want these to be to a high standard.

I am delighted to read that you will be back with us in April and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as a stopping point visiting friends in Birmingham. Check in was very smooth, although on ask for a late check out I was told it would be charged at £10/hour. Tip is to get the late check out on the day, no charge. The room was OK, problem only with the armrest on the chair which fell off as soon as it was leaned on. Evidently been like that for some time. Bar staff were not willing to bring the ice up to my room so had to do this myself.

All round a decent stay.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Markanthony79,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay. Your comments are highly valuable and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Anthony M