“Lou Vuz - Amazing Day out !!!”

Delta Force Paintball Birmingham
Ranked #10 of 64 Fun & Games in Birmingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball in Birmingham (Beechwood) is located just minutes from Junction 4 of the M42. Delta Force Paintball Solihull is the largest paintball centre in the Midlands area. Offering 10 action-packed game zones in 64 acres of mixed woodland, including a WWII fighter plane, double decker buses, a bridge crossing with tank fortifications and a giant stone pyramid, the Solihull Paintball centre provides customers with the ultimate day out.
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lou Vuz - Amazing Day out !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went to the 'South Bristol' Delta Force site and had an amazing day. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The manager is brilliant !!! My son and his 3 friends were looked after all day and had a brilliant time. He has been up there twice now 2 wekks on the trot and both times were full of it when they came home. I would recommend this Site to everyone. Well done Tiny and the marshalls fantastic team !!!

Visited April 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are thrilled that your son and his friends thoroughly enjoyed the day at Delta Force paintball. It really sounds like your son is becoming quite the avid paintballer, in a very short period of time. We have passed your great comments on to the team, on site, as we are sure they will be thrilled to hear how much the group enjoyed the day. We look forward to having the group back on the paintball fields, in the near future.

Ludlow, United Kingdom
“Great day out for everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

The day was absolutely brilliant and me and my friends had a great day paintballing. It was well worth the hour and a half travelling and money for the tickets. The staff were very quick and efficient at getting everyone in kitted and ready for paintballing. They made the games great fun and were very funny themselves. They were a great help and made sure everyone was safe all day. The staff were brilliant and the assistant manager is brilliant he bent over backwards to help me and other people at the centre that day. I would strongly recommend going to delta force paintballing its a great full day experience and is great for all ages.

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
We are thrilled to hear you felt that such a long drive was well worth the experience and fun your group had at Delta Force Paintball. We aim to create the ultimate paintball experience and we are thrilled the staff delivered this on the day. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball, and we look forward to seeing your group back in the near future.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The stag gets to dress in a pink tutu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Went here for my stag night. Amazing day out - really good time. Got dressed up in a pink tutu along with the other grooms out on a stag night, and then shot at - a lot. Had a great time with friends and would definitely recommend it.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brummiesnorkeller
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Paintballing is a very popular event for stag and hen parties. Delta Force Paintball is thrilled you enjoyed the day with us and all the other stags. We hope your stag night was as successful as the day. Delta Force paintball wishes you well on your wedding day, and we hope to see you back on the paintball fields in the near future.

Kind regards,

The Delta Force Paintball team.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Different.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

I enjoyed my day due to the amount of my friends which came with me, as it was my birthday. If say it was me and 3 other friends, I wouldn't enjoy it.Were all between the age of 20 & 19. I went once before when I was young and loved it! So couldn't wait to go again!

Everything was fine, got all geared up quick (had a nice pink top and skirt because of my birthday) which I loved they knew how to have a laugh!

I thought it was much overpriced (Example: £2.40 for a pot noodle, I remember ASDA's 50p sale) and you've heard it before, but the prices of the bullets are shocking.
The team we played against took the game far too serious, which can be good, but I think they should pair teams up who are there for fun together.

Due to the seriousness of the other team, the marshals favourited their team, example being: by giving them a lot of tactics, running straight over to their aid when they asked, two times I shouted I needed help and the marshals didn’t come to me and another time took about 2 minutes. Then I brought some smoke bombs because they look good, sound good and would work well, but they are far too hard to use, so I asked the marshal…and he said and I quote “Oh god, I don’t know how to use it, is there not instructions”

Then when we played a flag game, the other team scored an own goal....I spotted it from the other side of the map with the terrible vision of these so called 'goggles' and the two Marshals didn't spot it. (Though the one marshal who kept giving them the tactics and talking to them, was closest, so you can see why he wouldn't want HIS team to lose)

with the end of day presentation the marshal who again, clearly loved his team, gave the end of presentations to what I need to call 'HIS' team, didn’t call us over, then when I spotted he was doing the presentation he said to the other team, "mention my name because it makes me looks good"...looked at us and said "Hope you enjoyed today" and walked off (some of my team were walking over and when they got to us, the marshal left!

) and the last note would be that the amount of times the other team got shot and didn't go out was endless, four of my friends were on their team and were instructed by this team not to tell the marshals when they had been shot, because they didn’t want to go out, so maybe more marshals (or better ones) to check them more often, though I know it’s best to keep the game flowing. I’d only go back because I enjoy paintballing and this is the closest centre

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Josh M
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
We appreciate all feedback received, as this allows us the opportunity to improve for the future. Delta Force Paintball is saddened to hear you did not enjoy the event, as much as you previously had. It is very difficult to know the level of seriousness that players will come into the games with. We will look into this and see how we can best split the groups for each players ultimate enjoyment. I have passed your feedback on to the centre manager, regarding the marshals favouring the opposing team. As this is not our usual feedback, we will ensure that all marshals have additional training and coaching, to prevent this from taking place in the future. Thank you for your feedback, we do hope you will look to return in the future and give Delta Force the opportunity to show you that we do usually get it right.

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Hard day out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Great day out very dirty and sweaty. Well set up and well supervised at all times. Only down point was the goggles that steamed up within a few mins .....£60 for a whole day not too bad

Visited June 2012
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Birmingham, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review. Delta Force is very pleased you had a great day out. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise if the goggles were steaming up on the day. I would like to mention to you that we are in the process of developing an even better full head helmet with extra ventilation while still being safe. It's just a matter of finding the correct design and getting it out onto our fields. We look forward to having your team back in the near future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team