We booked to stay 2 nights here while we were attended an event at the NEC.
The whole place stank of stale cigarette smoke, including the bed linen. The curtain rail fell off the wall when we tried to close the curtains. Part of the shower also fell off while my partner was showering.
The 'continental' breakfast only consisted of cereal and bread, which you could toast yourself. There was no fruit or yoghurt or anything. The other guests mess was all over the dining room when we came down for breakfast.
We decided to only stay for one of the two nights we booked because it was that awful!
We put a complaint in, but were refused our money back or any sort of compensation.
DO NOT STAY HERE!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Charde Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.