“No where else like it!!!”
Review of Basmati Restaurant

Basmati Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 2,323 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest Bengali Cuisine. We Are Serving Community Here For Over 17 Years As Local Yet One Of The Best Curry House Birmingham.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had been going to Basmati for around 4-5 years before I moved to the Cotswolds. I have lived here for 2 years and also tried Indian restaurants and takeaways across the west, central and the midlands and nothing has come close to Basmati.
You are greeted by Pristine and friendly staff (sometimes the manager), offered a drink (uncharged) if you are awaiting a take away, the atmosphere is very traditional and warming and finally the food is nothing but fresh, authentic and fragrant cuisine - always on form.

I still to this day make excuses to visit family just to go to Basmati, it's always a pleasure.

- Bailey

tajbir, Manager at Basmati Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Customer, Thank for your fantastic, honest and encouraging review. we shall look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have recommende by my friend (who is loyalty card holder of basmati) to visit basmati for curry and i must say it was excellent all around. I have received a warm welcome followed by a nice beer and papadams i ordere murgh jaipure that was full of of taste and flavoured and papadams served with Palau rice. It was medium spicy and i amenjoyed it to bits. I recommend all if you are after a proper Indian curry and good atmosphere in a reasonable cost. They have hundreds of choices to choose. From.i I am going back soon with my family.

Dear Customer, Thank for your outstanding review. we are always committed keep our outstanding cuisine even more outstanding and consistent with the time pass by. we shall look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

No need to say more!
Enjoyable night out.

Friendly service... Lovely food. Will visit again when in the area.

Dear Customer, Thank for your great review. your review undoubtedly encouraging for everyone involve in producing finest cuisine at Basmati. We always committed to keep our standard and quality outstanding. I shall look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have been regulars at this restaurant for some years and have never had a bad experience. The food is always fresh and tasty and the waiters really friendly and helpful. The all you can eat Sunday lunchtime buffet for £8.95 is really excellent value for money with a good choice of starters, side dishes and mains whish are regularly topped up. The main menu offers a lot of choice mixing traditional Indian fayre with chefs specials and veggies are well catered for too. We have recently joined their customer loyalty scheme giving a 10% discount - they even gave me a free bottle of house wine for my birthday!

1  Thank Steve R
tajbir, Manager at Basmati Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Customer, thank you for your visit and time you dedicated in writing this beautiful review. It's definitely encouraging for our guys who are involved in produce the high standard service and quality food to dinner all the time. We shall look forward to welcome you yet again. Many Thanks

Reviewed October 23, 2012

You feel welcome and the food is excellent. Is a perfect alternative to the always busy Harvester restaurant next door.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your beautiful review. We shall look forward to welcome you yet again in our elegant Basmati surrounding . Many Thanks