“Have been to better”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant opened in 2009. Stylish converted High St Bank
Reviewed September 28, 2013

It wasn't a bad experience but for the price and what people have said I was expecting more. Worth a visit, don't be put off.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Decent restaurant, with a limited menu, but enough variety of dishes. The food is mid priced (2 people cost £60) and the portions are generous. The staff were friendly and it was a good atmosphere. Will be going again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

we have been here several times and never been disapointed by the food, service or staff. The food was excellent as per usual. My husband and i had the same dish and we both said when we'd finished that we'd come back again just for the zucchini linguine; it was great! A light dish, with lemon, pine nuts and garlic, topped with parmesan.... Staff and service was efficient and pleasant. We would recommend anyone in the area to try this. i don't think you'd be disapointed at all.
There is no car park, but plenty of on-road parking just a short walk away. Don't let this deter you from paying a visit.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is our first visit to this restaurant, after an early hiccup of a lost table booking, the Manager quickly sorted us a table out.

We were impressed by the both the food and wine menu choice, the food was really good in terms of quality and presentation.

We loved the fact we were not rushed from the table and even though the restaurant was busy the service was good.

We have have been to several Italian restaurants in Birmingham, this is by far the best.

There is no parking and restricted parking in the surrounding roads, best suggestion is to get a taxi and enjoy the wine, problem solved!

We will be returning soon, well done La Banca………………..

Reviewed July 29, 2013

HI all
I've eaten here a number of times, I love great service, atmosphere and food. I was surprised with the pork belly as it wasn't slow cooked it was crispy and roasted "x" it was great. I have read some of the reviews about price and I have to say it does have expensive dishes but it also has more reasonably priced meals which I think are just as good. ie the pork belly!

I will be eating here again!