“a night with friends”
Review of La CC Cafe Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

La CC Cafe Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: For a fun night out with friends and some great Spanish fare, we highly recommend La CC Caf�� and Restaurant on Stoney Lane in Yardley. Newly opened, this bright and atmospheric venue is a family-run affair, and the friendly environment and classic d��cor provide a cosy escape from the hustle and bustle. The dining room at La CC has polished wooden floors and candlelit tables, and the bar is a great spot to enjoy Spanish wines and cocktails with friends. The menu always includes daily specials, but classic dishes include the Spanish stew made with chorizo and black Spanish pudding; the king prawns cooked in garlic butter; and the delicious Valencian paella with chicken, chorizo and seafood.
Reviewed October 1, 2012

a total relaxing evening where you can forget all your troubles you can enter la cc and forget the outside world the food is excellant and the staff very are welcoming as if your all old friends, theres no rushing, your food is delivered quickly and hot and when you finished just sit back and relax and enjoy the atmosphere a thoughly enjoyable evening with friends or family

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great value, the one in Solihull has now gone which is a shame. Really great food and lots of choice.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Me and my boyfriend's family was here last night for a birthday party, the food was amazing and there was lots of it, the staff were friendly, had lovely manners and a smile for everyone, the disco was brilliant with all types of music and a good chance to dance off some of the calories you've just eaten haha. 10/10!!!

1  Thank Crash2511
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went la cc last week with my other half the food was amazing and a lovely setting I had great service from a charming young man called Terence who made us feel at ease and who my wife was very fond off. I would defo recommend going back the ambience and food was great at decent price. The manager Ian was a delight joining us for a chat and a boogie

Reviewed September 10, 2012

me and my partner recently came here for a meal for my anniversy and found everything about this place special, we where greeted very politely upon reception and felt as if we were very welcome. This being our first time eating in a tapas restaurant we were'nt sure what too have but the young waiter helped us with recommended portions and made our drinks for us straight away. The food was great value for money and really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the place would defiently return and recommend it too just about anyone.