3,160 results
All reviews free movies free pool table funky hotel great hotel hour bar lounge area first floor walk in shower city centre wet room would stay again new street station min walk comfy bed saturday night bull ring car park
Reviewed 1 week ago

Friends night away staff a very friendly there not many of them but they run round and look after you every need all of them made our stay great rooms a small beds are firm , it’s very dim lighting even in the rooms so if u need bright light for make up that was our only dilemma, but not a problem breakfast very nice finished at 10.15 it was gone but ur told 10 so make sure ur there it’s worth it ,I would recommend definitely Staff friendly helpful and location for train and bullring spot on

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sabrina W, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear guest,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review of your stay with us on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that we got things right for you & even more so, that you published your experience with pentahotels.

I hope that you will be a regular visitor to us here at pentahotel Birmingham.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed here for one night for a girls trip and would definitely stay here again. The location is perfect for shopping and night life as it is just a 5/10 minute walk to the bullring, bars and clubs. The bar area had a great atmosphere thanks to the pool table and had a great selection of cocktails too. The rooms were clean and modern with comfy beds and a great bathroom/wet room. The food was nice not 5 star but good for a quick meal before going out. Staff were very friendly and welcoming- will definitely be using this hotel again when staying in Birmingham.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear guest,

I hope that you will be a regular visitor to us here at pentahotel Birmingham.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

In a reasonable area for going out but have to navigate busy roads and roundabout to teach from the station. Small shop down the road for any food/drinks you need. The reception/bar/lounge area is the standout part of the hotel. Very warm, cosy and the type of place you can easily sit around with friends drinking/ playing pool and relaxing. Very nicely done.

I couldn’t logon to the WiFi, the tv is a bit cumbersome. The real problem though is the quality of the rooms. They’ve gone for industrial decor but it just looks poor quality and dated like a Soviet hotel of the 1960s. Bathroom is awful and the plug in my sink could not be removed as the tap lever was broken off. The furniture was tatty. The bed was comfy and the shower was good but the general state of my room was very poor. Took a bit too long to checkout. Will prob try somewhere else next time which is a shame because the lounge really is excellent.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

I am sorry that we didn’t get things quite right for you, we are always striving for perfection and I am sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite reach this level.

If we can tempt you back to stay with us again I am sure that we can prove to you that we are capable of better.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed there for a weekend gateway in September with my husband. Room was clean and functional. Really liked the bathroom amenity kit and the Usb plugs around the bed. Smart TV can be connected to any device that was a huge plus. Wifi was working fine everywhere in the property.
Breakfast was varied and we liked the plenty of options available.
The hotel has very comfy sofa upstairs the reception with pool tables and a PS4.
At night they lit the place with hundreds of candles and it's just the cutest and cosiest atmosphere ever ! Great if you are coming with friends so you can share some time all together outside of the rooms. Would definitely come back !!

Room tip: Nice and cosy common areas
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay with us here at pentahotel Birmingham.

It was really good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, the team and I are always thankful of hearing that we have got things right!

I hope that we will see you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago

The accommodation was good, and clean, and the breakfast excellent. The stay was spoiled for me because the (free) wifi was so slow I couldn't even read email effectively (faster wifi is available but is very expensive).

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at pentahotels.