3,137 results
All reviews free movies free pool table funky hotel great hotel hour bar lounge area first floor walk in shower city centre wet room would stay again new street station min walk comfy bed saturday night bull ring car park
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly disappointed with this hotel. Not 4 stars. I’d rate it as a 2 stars hotel. I have had more pleasant stays at budget hotels. No bathrobe as stated. Hair dryer not working. No mini fridge in room. Lack soundproofing. Slamming doors. Pillows were flat. Tv not working properly. No room service available at all when I stayed. I’d have complained but I didn’t want to ruin the poor staff’s Christmas. I wouldn’t stay again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Sabrina W, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for feedback following your stay with us at pentahotel Birmingham.

I am really sorry that you didn’t enjoy your stay with us and would love to have the opportunity to make things better for you.

If you could contact me directly at gsm.birmingham@pentahotels.com I would hope that I can restore your faith in us here at the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a last minute planned overnight stay in Birmingham, and I requested a Hotel close to the New Street Station. The Hotel is literary 5 minutes walk from the station, along the busy street, once you get to the other side of the roundabout things are a lot quieter. The Checkin was easy, very friendly staff, the hotel is very different very relaxed and a nice atmosphere. My room was lovely very clean and tidy, and very quiet and peaceful. Evening meal was excellent, busy restaurant good selection of food, breakfast was equally as good. Had peaceful nights stay in goo surrounding would stay again

Room tip: Rooms at the back are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us here in Birmingham.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience of pentahotels, it certainly is an exciting chain of hotels!

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came across a number of issue with WiFi and the TV. We wasn't made aware until we came across the issue ourselves. Wouldn't be in a rush to stay as the staff weren't too fussed and expressed in attitude nothing can be done.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not have a great stay with us. I do wish you had mentioned this when at the Hotel. I am sure we could have resolved any issues you may have had.
I can only apologise at this point, however if you would like to speak to me directly in relation to any of your feedback then please contact the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Situated 5 to 10 minute walk from New Street station and convenient access to the city centre.

The hotel reception doubles up as bar and was welcoming on arrival.

The room was basic, but clean and tidy.

Tea/coffee is provided.

The hotel was ideal for a one nighter. I wouldn’t call it cheap at £99 excluding breakfast, but was suffice for what I needed.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Birmingham City Centre hotel, we're always pleased to receive feedback from our guests.

Our team here work hard to provide great customer service to all of our guests and I do hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One night stay on business. Pleasant hotel, rooms adequate, delicious varied breakfast choice. Good location for city centre. Easy check in and check out. Polite staff.A female travelling solo, I felt very safe.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us here in Birmingham.

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.