3,138 results
All reviews free movies free pool table funky hotel great hotel hour bar lounge area first floor walk in shower city centre wet room would stay again new street station min walk comfy bed saturday night bull ring car park
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

I was charged twice for the room and spoken to rudely when trying to get it reimbursed. I now have to disbute it with my bank which was not something i was told about. What i most disliked about my stay was finding my wife had gone outside for a cigarette. On her way back in to the hotel was mistaken for one of the three prostitutes a guest had invited in. Whilst the staff seemed to be fully aware. I keeped quiet at the time about this as my wife was extreamly embarrassed, which is understandable but the more i think about it the more upset i get . This spoiled our stay in Birmingham and the hotel should not be able to get away with it. Definitely not a place for children to stay and it is a good job my kids were not with us.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sabrina W, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not have a great stay with us. I do wish you had mentioned this when at the Hotel. I am sure we could have resolved any issues you may have had.
I can only apologise at this point.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Don't stay here if you want a lie in. Rooms are clean and tidy but cleaners were making noise from 6.45 am, vacuuming from 7am. Beds uncomfortable . Good location and nice modern bar but that's about it.... Probably wouldn't stay again unless I had an early start

1  Thank U4627YIcharlottem
Sabrina W, Manager at pentahotel Birmingham, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear valued guest,
I can only apologise at this point, however if you would like to speak to me directly in relation to any of your feedback then please contact the hotel.

Reviewed December 9, 2018

The hotel was good but not worth the price I have currently paid !!! I am still awaiting refund after paying twice this is after numerous e mails and telephone calls with the hotel. I was informed that this would be received 3 days after stay it is now 2 weeks

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for feedback following your stay with us at pentahotel Birmingham.

I am really sorry that you didn’t enjoy your stay with us and would love to have the opportunity to make things better for you.

If you could contact me directly at gsm.birmingham@pentahotels.com I would hope that we can support with any outstanding issues you have.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night to visit the Christmas Market. Great hotel, not far to walk from the train station or to the bull ring. Staff are friendly and the receptionist was very helpful and informative. The room is basic but stylish furniture and the bed it comfy. The only thing that was a problem was when we had a shower it totally flooded the bathroom floor. The breakfast is a buffet breakfast and they had a good selection.... The sausages are v tasty. We had a lovely stay

Dear Traveller,
Thank you for the kind words following your stay with us here in Birmingham.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience of pentahotels, it certainly is an exciting chain of hotels!

I hope that we will see you back with us very soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Overall fine - Telly a bit awkward to work and horrible stain next to the bathroom which looked like blood.Only there for one night and got in late so wasn't about to call down to reception for that and get moved. Highlights = breakfast which included prosecco (couldn't indulge but a great touch) and bircher museli which was gorgeous. There seemed to be some faffing on with the coffee machine for about 10 mins before I could get a coffee but not too bad. This hotel would be great for people going on a night out.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for the review of your stay with us at pentahotels.

I am sorry that we didn’t get things quite right for you, we are always striving for perfection and I am sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite reach this level.

If we can tempt you back to stay with us again I am sure that we can prove to you that we are capable of better.