Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,172 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very tired basic hotel - needs a complete overhaul - bathroom floor dreadful - swimming pool grimy full of hair and missing pool tiles and smelly drains - only good thing the bed was clean. The whole places needs a re vamp . Location good & free parking

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

I have found this hotel to be good value for money. The reception and the Bar are staffed with very helpful and pleasant people. i left my laptop in the reastaurant one evening and found it had been put safe behind reception 10/10.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2019

My husband and I went for the night to visit the Xmas Market. I specifically booked as it had a jacuzzi. We went to the Xmas Market and arrived at the hotel about 5pm. We went straight to the “Leisure” centre to find the jacuzzi empty and was informed it had been out of order about 10 days!
The whole hotel is rundown and tatty, the bedsheet while clean had numerous rips in it, the duvet was thin, the pillows like rocks and the mattress too soft.
The corner of the base of the bath was a big hole, and there was double glazed units missing in the bathroom making it very draughty.
There was peeling wallpaper in the bedroom and the hairdryer didn’t work.
I suppose you get what you pay for at the end of the day but I wouldn’t return.
On the plus side they did refund the £10 for the leisure centre and the breakfast was ok.

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel and i can honestly say it was awful,the room we stayed (132) in was absolutely filthy. My partner found rubbish on the floor when we got there. Clearly the cleaners dont do a thorough job, the bath and toilet had hairs in them. Floors were dirty as where the walls. It says alot when you dont want to put anything on the floors to keep them clean , clothes etc, when we was going out that night there was a couple complaining at reception about there room which im not surprised, i dont know how they can justify cthe price of there rooms om there website, we paid £80 wasnt even worth a tenner, brekfast was an extra £6.95 and that was awful, badly set up, bamberines over candles to keep the so called scrambled eggs warm the sausages were vile. So wasted money on that aswell. Attaching photos as proof for those who are planning on staying here .... dont bother.

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is more like a hostel.
Photos on the website do not reflect its impoverished demeanor.
No manager on site to discuss our complaint.
Stayed on a Saturday night.
Facilities I.e pool came at an extra cost that was not advertised and jacuzzi was empty. Pool did not open until 12.
This was through booking.com.
£70 ?? For room only.pre paid
I have attached photos for your pleasure.
Pubic hair left on shower curtain.
Missing drawers from unit.

Overall disgusting

We arrived at 10pm.after shopping all day and there was no one free to assist our complaint.
We went back to reception at 8.30am no manager available and no contact point.
We emailed booking.com on the night.
Emailed manager Sunday night.
No response from either.
I would stay away from this hotel.
Checked out asap.