“Great food, great service and really good value for money”
Review of Woktastic Noodle & Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Woktastic Noodle & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Woktastic Noodle & Sushi , Independent Japanese Fusion Restaurant, serve Noodle, Suhsi, Ramen, Tempura, Teriyaki,Bento Boxes ,Katsu Dishes, Japanese Ice Cream , Sake , Plum Wine and much more . Also we are offering Unlimited Japanese Sushi Buffet.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've been to Woktastic many times over the years, and always found the food and service to be outstanding. I booked for a work's do for 16 people on a Tuesday night, and I wasn 't disappointed. Everyone enjoyed themselves, the food was delicious, fresh and served promptly. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly always remember me great staff great food always going to come back time and time again!! Highly recommend

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Just visited with a friend today after reading on the good comments on here.
Lets talk about the good things first~ We went in, got seated straight away. We had the Bento Box set (our second, and better option). There's 3 options, Teriyaki Chicken, Teriyaki Salmon, and Vegetable. Inside the box it comes with rice, 2 b.c. rolls, a salad and some pickles, accompanied with a miso soup. The size was good for £5.99 and the taste was good, I preferred the salmon.

The down side: We sat by the belt because we wanted to have the £10 Lunch Buffet (all you can eat from the belt) originally. However, after looking at the sushi that were spinning on the belt we made the decision not to take that option. The toppings of the sushi (egg, salmon etc) were the smallest/thinnest I have ever seen. The egg on top managed to cover maybe half of the rice, the salmon slices was so thin you can see through it and some even broke into 2 pieces. The look of the other things on the belt are just below average. I can't comment on the taste of the sushi, but by the look of it - not so fresh nor appetising.

I understand people would say you get what you paid for, but to be honest, I don't think those things on the belt worth £10 because for the quality and proportion of topping and rice. They really need some improvement on that!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Woktastic is by far my favourite restaurant! The service is always outstanding, the staff are super helpful and the food is incredible! Whether you choose the buffet option or something off the menu, I can guarantee it'll be delicious. We always take family and friends to woktastic and everyone has loved it and wanted more! Could not recommend it highly enough.....and now my belly's rumbling for sushi! :)

Reviewed January 28, 2013

For anyone who has not been, and is reading TripAdvisor, please PLEASE do not let these idiots rating Woktastic any less than 5 discourage you from going. It is a MUST!!!!

My Mum and I fancied a sushi lunch so we decided to travel into Birmingham and give it a try for the first time.
9 hours later and we still have not stopped talking about it and are already planning our next trip and have invited more people to join us.
The staff created the most amazing atmosphere I have ever experienced, nothing was too much trouble and they took their time to speak to you and make their recommendations. We were made to feel very involved and comfortable. They are second to none!
Watching the food being prepared was entertainment in itself and clearly the staff love their jobs.
We went for the buffet for £10 and after counting up our empty bowls we thought it was amazing value for money, and the atmosphere was priceless.
Can't wait until we go back, and really fancy trying the sushi master class!!!