“Top choice for sushi”

Woktastic Noodle & Sushi Bar
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Ladywood
Description: Woktastic Noodle & Sushi , Independent Japanese Fusion Restaurant, serve Noodle, Suhsi, Ramen, Tempura, Teriyaki,Bento Boxes ,Katsu Dishes, Japanese Ice Cream , Sake , Plum Wine and much more . Also we are offering Unlimited Japanese Sushi Buffet.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Absolutely love this place and have been back so many times they know me by name! Great value as the conveyor is all you can eat for £15 (although this has gone up a few times recently). They also have a menu for sashimi etc to add on top of this. I'd really recommend the fresh fruit juices and the one with mint in it (I can't remember exactly what it is) is wonderful!

Fantastic value and excellent service. Cannot recommend this place enough!

1  Thank SaraNic123

Reviewed October 21, 2012

A rushed business lunch with a business friend here. I didn't have time to explore it properly so this might not be the most accurate review ever! I have barely noticed this restaurant before despite walking past hundreds of times as it is well set back, darkly coloured and easy to miss.

My colleague ordered lunch which was a box of rice/sushi/chicken/pickle and side soup. All nicely cooked and tasty but afterwards, I was quite thirsty which usually suggests too much salt or monosodium glutamate.

The interior was subdued but with good lighting over long tables so that a good atmosphere was created but that didn't mean that you were left in darkness trying to probe the texture of the food
to discove what it was.

The service was prompt and the staff were smiling, friendly and welcoming - giving a particularly warm welcome to my friend who is a a regular and also acknowledging me.

I paid and I was remarkably surprised at how cheap a good lunch for two was here.

Overall this was intriguing. I will be back to look at it more objectively as I was intrigued.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Am more of an Indian meal type of person. But it was my birthday and all I wanted was something different. So went to woktastic and indeed it was fantastic. The staff are very friendly and were very helpful advised us accordingly to what we were looking for a in meal. Since it was our first time. Meals were on time from starters to dessert maybe coz it was a Monday but I wouldnt fault this place. I would do back again and again till I have eaten everything on their menu.

1  Thank birax
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have been to eat here on a number off occasions and the service and the food has not changed!! They have a winning style and have not changed it. I recently went there, and manager more a less, told me not to stand on ceremony, so we went in and started to eat!! I had ordered the fusion buffet, which i enjoyed. However, at the end off the eating, i could not see any cake,mentioned this to the manager and the next thing i know her bring me out some cake.

The staff are friendly and helpful.

This is a must for eveyone!

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

I have been coming here for a few years now and there is so much that I love about the restaurant. First of all, while the cost has increased the value is still very good. Also, the decor and atmosphere are excellent. This place would be the best sushi in Birmingham if Yo Sushi hadn't opene in Selfridges. The difference between the two is cost and quality. Yo Sushi is quality sushi, but pricey and Woktastic offers decent sushi at a very good price. If you're new to sushi then the all-you-can-eat is a perfect introduction, but for high-end sushi head to Yo Sushi.

2  Thank Matthew B