“Wagamama style but better”
Review of Cafe Soya

Cafe Soya
Ranked #226 of 2,217 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lincs
“Wagamama style but better”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We ate here as we were staying at the Travel lodge next door. The menu is very varied and not just vegetarian as the name suggests. Although busy on a Saturday night we were soon seated and the waitress, who's english wasn't great tried her best to explain different dishes to us. Portion sizes were mammoth and the food was really nice. We had the lemongrass chicken, which came with rice, salad and vegetables. Will definitely return on our next trip.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank MelLincs

Newcastle upon Tyne
“Great food at reasonable cost”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Amazing tasty food, but I was overcharged! We had noodles and some dim sum, amazing. Service was quick but I checked the bill and they still left the amount and so I paid it ..... for this reason I would not return. Check out the kareoke rooms at the back - look like fun!

Visited September 2012
“Cheap & cheerful”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Really good food and very reasonably priced. You can find a good variety of dishes as well. Would certainly go back.

2 Thank xbrumster
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“Tasty and Cheap”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

When my vegetarian friend led me towards Cafe Soya, I was somewhat lacking in enthusiasm. I am not a vegetarian myself. However, my hot Vietnamese pork dish was extremely tasty, and my friend's tofu meal, with papaya was just as gorgeous- I had some of it. The restaurant's house style seems to be to serve the tofu crispy- either that or it was over done. Cheap, cheerful and tasty- I'd definitely go again.

Visited August 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good variety”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have been here a number of times, whether it be for lunch or for dinner, and each time i enjoy the food and the atmosphere off the restaurant, The food is freshly cooked and always taste good. There is a large selection off food on my menu, and i believe even a fussy eater will find something on the menu!!

I always make the same mistake, in that i know portion size off the main, but i will still order a starter, and then i am unable to complete the main!!

Overall the food enjoyable and eating here will not break the bank!! Always a nice treat!!

Just a word off warning the service is at times slow, however the staff are friendly and helpful

• Visited July 2012