Review Highlights
The perfect engagement ring!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

from $20.25
from $15.87
from $25.40
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

This place is just fabulous - Tom has created some amazing pieces and I was so lucky to be able to walk in and find my perfect engagement ring! His friendly and relaxed manner made this special occasion so easy and memorable for us. He has a real passion for his craft which is obvious when you see the jewellery. So happy after popping into this lovely shop!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Samson Gold is by far the place to go to in the jewellery quarter! Tom & Andy look after every aspect of your buying experience! They remembered us from a previous visit and what we bought! The setter (Nigel) was fantastic and helped us through our design process to ensure it all worked perfectly! I couldn't recommend a nicer, friendlier shop in the quarter! (And they let you look rather than force rings you don't want or can't afford under your nose!) Thank you Tom I will be back!!

Date of experience: July 2016