“Great find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great atmosphere and obviously very popular with the locals. Superb cocktails while we waited and all the dishes we tried were excellent.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I discovered this pleasant restaurant in the old part of Warwick, when looking for somewhere to have a pre-concert meal before a concert at the NEC arena, to which we were driving up from London. This was ideally located, less than 30 minutes from the arena, in a picturesque part of Warwick, near the Castle. We arrived as the restaurant opened at 5:30, and we managed to have a two-course meal within an hour, without it feeling rushed. We were inside the arena by 7:30, having driven, parked, and walked, comfortably in time for the 8:00 concert start. We were lucky to be able to park right outside the restaurant. The restaurant is quite basic in its layout, but felt comfortable. The staff were relaxed and welcoming. The food was tasty, and reasonably priced, with a diverse Italian menu. Cost was £50 including food, drinks and tip. We will visit this restaurant again when attending events at the NEC, and probably try other restaurants in Warwick too - so much more pleasant than the mass catering available at the arena itself.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have been for the lunch menu which is £4.85 and I totally recommend it. Staff are nice and is a nice place. The food is good and the price is very convenient.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have been going to the above restaurant for over 20 years, and have never had a meal that wasnt delicious. I used to work with a lady who worked at this restaurant in the evenings and she always gold me that it was very very clean and you could eat off the floor. It always seems to do a good trade and gets very packed especially on a saturday evening. Sometimes it can be a bit cramped as it is not the most roomy place to go, but this does not spoil your time there. Also if you need a bit more space you can go to their other restaurant over in Leamington Spa which is only about 3 miles away and they have an upstairs and downstairs, so it gives you a bit more room,

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I am a regular to the lovely Piccolinos in Warwick. The food is always great and there is a lovely atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful and there is a good choice on the menu. I will look forward to my next visit.