“Has usually been excellent but this time I was disappointed - food tastes fresh though”
Review of Paw Paw

Paw Paw
Ranked #64 of 144 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Crispy aromatic duck was great. BBQ ribs were great but I felt my Thai green curry was lacking in sauce and what there was was watery.
Have used paw paw frequently and usually it's top notch. Having said that its been 6 months since I last used them, and I was longing for one of their meals - maybe my expectations were just too high. Anyway, this time I felt a little let down.
They are not cheap but if its gd you don't mind. This time I minded.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a take out last year so decided to try it again. You can watch while your meal is getting cooked. Very clean takeaway. Food is really nice with large portions. Lots of choice too

Reviewed March 19, 2013

A basically good chinese. You can order and then if you wish to stay and watch whilst the chef's cook your food in front of you. Value for money for what you get aswell.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We frequently use Paw Paw, as a family, in Warwick and it never fails to meet our expectations across the menu .

1  Thank Clive B
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We're regulars here as we live just round the corner but we walk pass another, cheaper takeaway en route - that's how good it is.
The sesame prawn toast and Chinese chicken curry are my favourites.