“Fantastic meal with great atmosphere”
Review of Warwick Spice

Warwick Spice
Ranked #16 of 145 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We booked here on the basis of the reviews. 6 friends on a weekend away in Warwick enjoying a pre-Christmas break. We phoned to book and could only get in at 9.15 but that suited us, more time for a few beers beforehand. There was a bit of a mix up with the booking and the place was packed but it was all sorted quickly. The food was fab, our party are regular Indian foodies and this restaurant served us some of the best Indian cuisine we have had. The starters were lovely, mine hot as I requested, the main course curries were tasty and the tandoori dishes were well cooked with succulent chicken tikka. Well worth a visit if you are ever in Warwick.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Second time iv been here and its been real quality both times.
The food it top notch and the service spot on the staff are very pleasant and attentive, one little complaint is that it was quite a cold night and the restaurant was cold throughout my stay, even the waiters were cold, turn the heating up guys it winter

1  Thank jimbo367
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Didn't book (you must - the restaurant is very popular but very small) but they managed to fit us in ("now or 9pm") at 6:30 on a Friday night. Service very friendly and food very very good. No complaints at all from a regular consumer and a critical curry fanatic. Go!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

In November 2011 I ate here - and always think back to how delicious the meal was. This food was truly a cut above most other Indian restaurants and I will definitely head straight back there if I possible. I visited in a low tourist season so did not experience trouble with reservation etc. My family 'party' of 7 certainly left there agreeing with the awards they have received. No hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Decided to try this restaurant after a recommendation from a friend and I wasn't disappointed. Excellent service from the moment we walked in. Food came in good time and was absolutely delicious and accompanying wine was lovely. Didn't realise until I left that the music in the restaurant was actually live, a man playing the sitar, it was great and it was only a Monday night so I assume he is there most nights. Great Indian restaurant, brilliant value for money. I will definitely be going back.