“Attentive Service, Good Quality Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Warwick Spice

Warwick Spice
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Shefford, United Kingdom
“Attentive Service, Good Quality Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Liked - The Mixed Platter Starter was very good
Disliked - Nothing!
Service was attentive and fast, food fresh and tasty.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LongTallNickLondon

UK
“Very good food, very light and delicately spiced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have recently moved to the area and are slowly working our way around the restaurants of Warwick. This has been our best experience so far from the warm welcome, pleasant and efficient service and excellent food. Although the samosa starter did feel pre packaged rather than homemade, the main course of Tandoori chicken made up for this. There was also a sitar playing live which added to the ambience. If I closed my eyes, I was back in Varanasi in 1988 ! My wife tells me the portions were a little small as we usually have leftovers for a takeaway. I think it might have been because the food was so good we did not have any leftovers. We will go back

• Visited May 2013
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
“Very nice unfussy and relaxed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited witha group of friends whilst visiting Warwick - restaurant was highly recommended by our host who visits regularly.
Excellent service and the food was very good, we went for mixed starter platter which had some items i'd never tried before and was excellent, I went for a Madras which pretty much hit the spot and blew the top of my head.
Would certainly recommend if your looking for excellent curries at a very reasonable price - just £15 a head, starters mains and many drinks.......

Warwickshire
“Best Curry in Warwick.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

If you want good service, great price and delicious food this is the place. Best curry house In Warwick. Will be back for sure.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“This one is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I enjoy my curries and Warwick spice did not let me down. I booked for a table of three on a saturday night (recommended as they can get very busy) and what was nice about that is the table was prepared and waiting, no hanging around while someone makes do a table that they couldnt be bothered to organise.
The service was excellent the staff were attentive which was great considering they were busy and I could not fault the Papdums we had which served before the starter along with mixed raitha and yoghurt, followed by onion bhajees and meat somosa and and the main courses which were chicken and mushroom madras and chicken sagwalla, all excellent.
All in all a very enjoyable experience