“Very nice unfussy and relaxed”
Review of Warwick Spice

Warwick Spice
Ranked #18 of 146 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited witha group of friends whilst visiting Warwick - restaurant was highly recommended by our host who visits regularly.
Excellent service and the food was very good, we went for mixed starter platter which had some items i'd never tried before and was excellent, I went for a Madras which pretty much hit the spot and blew the top of my head.
Would certainly recommend if your looking for excellent curries at a very reasonable price - just £15 a head, starters mains and many drinks.......

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

If you want good service, great price and delicious food this is the place. Best curry house In Warwick. Will be back for sure.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I enjoy my curries and Warwick spice did not let me down. I booked for a table of three on a saturday night (recommended as they can get very busy) and what was nice about that is the table was prepared and waiting, no hanging around while someone makes do a table that they couldnt be bothered to organise.
The service was excellent the staff were attentive which was great considering they were busy and I could not fault the Papdums we had which served before the starter along with mixed raitha and yoghurt, followed by onion bhajees and meat somosa and and the main courses which were chicken and mushroom madras and chicken sagwalla, all excellent.
All in all a very enjoyable experience

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were visiting friends in Warwick and they brought us here for dinner. The food is very good value and staff are friendly and service is quick. The restaurant was very warm when we first sat down but then the staff put the air con on and it was great. The food itself was very tasty - not oily as you sometimes get, the quality of the ingredients such as the meat was also noteworthy!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went to this restaurant last night, even though we had not booked they found us a table and did not rush in the slightest.
Not only that it was the best curry I have had for a long long time !!!!
Above all else they have a Magican who keeps everybody entertained and he was superb, my son was constantly looking for when he would come back o our table....
I agree with other comments not sure why only 23rd in warwick