“Great food, great service”
Review of The Art Kitchen

The Art Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 142 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here based on a recommendation and liked it so much we went back again the next night. Lovely food and a good selection ranging from the Thai classics you would expect to a few more non-specific Asian dishes. Fast, friendly service and reasonable prices.

The only criticim is that it is fairly small, so when the restaurant is full, it can be noisy, which makes it hard to have a quiet conversation. But all in all, a great place for a night out.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Art Kitchen came highly recommended and it looked good on Tripadvisor too.
But oh dear :
The staff were either tired or just unhelpful and the portions so small and expensive.
We paid up and went for a 'top up meal' and drink elsewhere

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Art Kitchen has become a fast favourite after eating here twice in just over a week. I agree that the portions are small, and some of the dishes are probably even overpriced, however it is unparallelled in the taste-stakes as far as I'm concerned.

My first visit was on a weeknight when a group of us went for a meal. The food took a while to come after us ordering, but what came was really nice. I had some squid with a creamed wasabi dressing, which was beautiful, and beef in black pepper sauce which was the best I've ever had (really small portion though). My partner had sea bass in ginger and green peppercorns which was also amazing.

The second visit was on a saturday afternoon when a friend and I stopped there for lunch. We each had a dish off the express lunch menu. Again, the portions are small, but the taste is great. I had beef with egg noodles, spring onions and chilli and my friend had the pineapple fried rice with prawns and curry powder.

I'd definitely recommend this place for the food, but I do think they should look at offering slightly more for the amount they charge.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service was excellent and food was superb. Their signature beef dish was so yummy. Will be eating there again soon.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Very fresh and tasty food. You can tell that the ingredients are top quality. The only thing I would say is that it is quite expensive. We ate one of the taster menus and it was great to try new things but the portion sizes were quite small so we weren't totally convinced that it was great value for money. However, we were full after the meal and we couldn't fault the food. We found the service to be good.