“Excellent eating experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Bidford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
“Excellent eating experience”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went along to the High Pavement on Wednesday night and what a wonderful dining experience it was. From the moment we walked in the front door we were treated with a great customer first experience. It got better the table was lovely and the service was first class. There was a great selection on the menu and the food came hot and beautifully presented. I had a steak and it was cooked to perfection for me anyway. We definitly will be returning to sample the menu again. We would have bo problems in recommending it to our friends.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank lorrainem1957

Gibraltar
“Fabulous food, fabulous service - a must visit!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Having travelled from Gibraltar to visit my parents for a long weekend, we spent Saturday night at High Pavement. The restaurant has a lovely feel to it and a very relaxing atmosphere. We had a very warm welcome from Chanel our waitress, who continued to give us outstanding service throughout the evening. We started with a Rabbit dish that came served with homemade pickle and a Scallop dish that was served with probably the best smoked belly pork I have ever tasted! Starters were simply divine. I then chose Rib-eye steak for my main which had been cooked perfectly rare and was served with "to die for" chips and a beautiful peppercorn sauce. Dad had the burger which looked gorgeous and Mum had Pigs cheeks. Their "oo's and ah's" confirmed that they too had thoroughly enjoyed their Main course. We then shared 4 mini desserts which we didn't really need, but had to have. Again, these did not disappoint. All this was washed down with a couple of Prosecco's and a very pleasing bottle of House Red. With the bill coming in at just under £90, this really was excellent value for money. I shall definitely demand a booking next time I'm over and highly recommend visiting this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Heidi D
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Great all round!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Went last Wednesday on the recommendation of a friend. Great service from really attentive staff, amazing food and great cocktails. Was so stuffed I couldn't manage dessert, but having watched what others had I will definitely be back as they looked very inviting. Great addition to the Warwick restaurant scene.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Great Food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This was a real find, staff great,made a real fuss of us, but i felt the front of house were the same with everyone, we had an Australian serve us and she was fantastic. The food excellent, the chefs really know what they are doing. We had a fabulous meal, all six of us would recommend to anyone
If you are in Warwick find this place and enjoy

Visited March 2013
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Great find!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was reluctant to review this, as at the moment it feels a bit like a private club,but it is so good I had to share it. We have been several times but only at lunchtimes ;weekends and weekdays. The food is fantastic,whether you have just a sandwich or a three course lunch . The steak sandwich is a must as is the home cured gravadlax. The cauliflower and truffle soup was also amazing.Sunday roast is also fab. I haven't had a bad course there so far. The dessert platter is good too with some unusual twists on the classics- all successful which is unusual.
They have an excellent and eclectic bar stocked with some local offerings .Cocktails look interesting - a reason to go in the evening.
Service is good ,friendly and prompt.

• Visited February 2013