We stayed at wroxall abbey overnight for a wedding we were attending.
wroxall is a amazing setting for a wedding and the weather was fab which made for great pictures but i must admit a winter wedding would be so lovely here. The chapel is so romantic as is the abbey.
The staff are so nice and so welcoming, and wanted everyone to enjoy there stay.
Our room was beautiful and had a great view, we felt we woke up in Downton Abbey:) My husband said the Breakfast was lovely and lots of choice, unfortunately i did not make breakfast as slightly indulged to much the night before:)
Thankyou to you all at Wroxhall for making a great day really special with lovely memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 27 acres of open parkland, Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate occupies a unique setting amidst the peace and tranquility of the Warwickshire countryside. Situated just 10 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, Wroxall Abbey's close proximity to the M42, M40 and M6 make it an ideal location for conferences, meetings and events. Once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey boasts a magnificent collection of listed buildings and private grounds, which make it an idyllic setting for weddings and other special occasions. Following a programme of sympathetic restorations, Wroxall Abbey offers today's discerning guest a country house estate with unrivalled leisure, business and function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Hotel Warwick