I did a course at this hotel. was impressed with the grandure of the estate and the history of the buildings. The hotel is very old yet comfortable. The rooms are large and elegant, clean and beautiful. The food is ok, a tad expensive but fits in with the surroundings. If i was to go again, I would take the girlfriend as I think she would love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 27 acres of open parkland, Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate occupies a unique setting amidst the peace and tranquility of the Warwickshire countryside. Situated just 10 miles from the NEC and Birmingham International Airport, Wroxall Abbey's close proximity to the M42, M40 and M6 make it an ideal location for conferences, meetings and events. Once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey boasts a magnificent collection of listed buildings and private grounds, which make it an idyllic setting for weddings and other special occasions. Following a programme of sympathetic restorations, Wroxall Abbey offers today's discerning guest a country house estate with unrivalled leisure, business and function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Wroxall Abbey Hotel & Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Warwick
- Wroxall Abbey Estate Hotel Warwick