“A great value hotel.”

Premier Inn Warwick Hotel
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed here on 30th April for 1 night as i was attending a 2 day course for work. The course venue was opposite the hotel so was very convienient. As it is a relatively new hotel it was lovely and clean. I had a large room, the bed was hard but that suits me and the bathroom was lovely, new and clean. Tea and coffee making facilities are always a nice extra. I booked a table for an evening meal with 2 other ladies on the same course. We chose the meal deals and were not disappointed, very good value for money. The staff were very friendly and exceptionally helpful. The breakfast staff were just as efficient. The breakfast buffet was excellent with plenty of choice of both continental and cooked options. I hope that i can go there again at some point. Great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 6, 2012

My sister and I stayed here on 26 and 27th March 20012. From beginning to end it was a thoroughly pleasant experience and I have already reccommended it to many. The staff were pleasant and helpfull. The hotel was extremely busy but the service was no less as a result. We ate dinner there the first night and breakfast both mornings, and were impressed by the quality of the food and the efficiency of the staff. The rooms were spotless and had everything we needed for a comfortable nights sleep. The car park was full due to the hotel being full but there is plenty of parking in the area and this was not a problem. I look forward to staying again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We booked this hotel enroute to Warwick having had someone taken serious ill in Warwick hospital. We arrived at 8.30pm and were greeted by a lovely lady (possibly called Debs) who promptly checked us in. She said if we wanted to eat at the restaurant then she'd reserve a table for 9pm which we did and she called to the waitress who sorted this. Our table was ready on time and we had opted for the meal deal which was an excellent choice, 3 course meal (including steak!) a drink and cooked breakfast in the morning for £22pp!!! we couldn't believe it was lovely food and a brilliant price. The waitress who served us was lovely and all the staff couldn't be more helpful.
We had no issues with parking we arrived on a Saturday night and we saw around 10 spaces free in the carpark. The post code does not come up in the sav nat and neither does the road so we did have to stop a taxi and ask directions.
The only negative which I see others have pointed out is the rooms being hot, I don't like sleeping with air con on as I feel it dries the throat and I can't stand the noise, so I got up in the middle of the night to open the window to find you can't. It would be nice to be able to get fresh air in the room and like others have said maybe a safety window where you can open it slightly.
This however did not ruin our stay and we will definitely be staying again and possibly for longer.
Thanks to all the staff

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed at this very new Premier Inn for just one night, but had a positive experience. We arrived late at night so speedy (but still friendly) check-in was appreciated. Room large and clean, clearly very new with everything in good condition and very neat bathroom. Usual Premier Inn style but functional and bed was comfortable. Location is handy for driving, close to M40, A46, etc. but is quiet (as it would be, it's next to a massive cemetery....).

Pricing was good for a one-nighter, nice clean accommodation in a handy location for our needs, nothing to complain about here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2012

excellent and enjoyable 2 night stay staff very helpful and polite food good value room of a high standard and cleanliness

1  Thank Victoria W
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Stayed here for one night on the 13th April, last minute. So glad we did as we had a really good time. The hotel being new is very clean, and the decor is nice. The staff were all helpful. We ate in the restuarant in the evening and the food was very nice, could not fault it. Breakfast in the morning was yummy, we will most certainly be going back again.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

OK, a Premier Inn is a Premier Inn, but sadly this one didn't really live up to the mark. The Hotel is new, but has been built with too few parking spaces. It is situated on a business park. Having driven around the car park looking for a space I popped in to the reception to ask where I should park. I was directed to the factory car park opposite the hotel with the comment 'It should be OK, but if you get a note put on your car ignore it and we'll deal with it' Not exactly inspiring comments. I think that I could have probably put up with this and accepted that this was 'one of those things' BUT, being on an industrial park, we had no choice other than to eat at the internal restaurant - Usually the restaurants in these places are pretty standard and the appearance of this one was no different to any of the other restaurants internal to a Premier Inn that I have used in the past - sadly the customer service we experienced in this one was far below standard and well below what I would call acceptable. Over worked staff overseen by a surly manager (or as he described himself 'General Manager') I felt really sorry for the few waiters / waitresses working hard and struggling to keep up with demand whilst the 'General Manager' lounged against the bar watching proceedings - If you don't intend to eat at the hotel, the parking issue is bearable. If you want to eat in - Give this hotel a miss and chose another.........

Room Tip: Its a standard Premier Inn - Avoid this one if you want to eat in.........