“The best indian restaurant ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Panache Balti

Panache Balti
Ranked #61 of 129 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“The best indian restaurant ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We have just celebrated our New Year at this lovely friendly Indian Restaurant. We were made to feel very welcomed, the service was excellent and furthermore the food was yummy and plentiful. A BIG Thank you for the celebrations of 2012/2013 to the Panache team.

1 Thank Lynsmith9

Colchester
“biriyani heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

On a flying visit from Essex my husband decided to give this restaurant a try, being a lover of curry. He reported that the restaurant was very comfortable and pleasant, the staff attentive and courteous from start to finish and that the food was delicious. His favourite menu choice, the biriyani was enjoyable and plentiful. This is a great restaurant, very good value for money and well worth a visit.Being able to take your own alcohol is great and makes dining out very affordable.... wish they had a restaurant like this in Colchester.

• Visited December 2012
Warwick
“Such a total disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have used this restaurant in the past and never had an issue but the last order was a horrible let down.
When we called the order in, I was told an hour, after an hour and a quarter, I queried where the food was, told ‘shortly’, 15 mins later same reply, it finally arrived 1 hour and 50 mins after order was placed. I understand that they did not have any drivers and the manager delivered it but they knew that when they took the order ~ had I been told I’d have gone elsewhere that time.

The food was not as hot as it could have been but the naan breads were all burnt and the complementary poppadum was one single item. When I called the manager to complain he told me that nobody else had complained and offered me 25% off my next bill, as at least half of it was thrown away, I said that I would never order there again and that comment was met with an attitude of: well that is up to you Madam!

• Visited November 2012
UK
“Excellent food, service and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Probably the most enjoyable Indian in Warwick. Food is excellent, service is great and atmosphere is very pleasant. Dishes are full of flavour and yet not overburden by spice, naan breads are large and tasty and so are the sides. Our favourite place.

1 Thank Lev2
“Best traditional Indian food in Warwick.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I have been visiting Panache for a few months, this Indian allows you to take your own alcohol. It is currently offering a £10 meal deal Sun to Thurs. The food has always been consistent, it is always hot and very well prepared. This isn't an Indian where whatever you order it all tastes the same. I had a madras and it was rich and well spiced with chilli. The Dansak is sweet and sour and thick with lentil. The nanns are always freshly cooked, crispy on the outside but fluffy in the middle. It is well worth a visit.