“sunday lunch”
Review of Tipperary Inn

Tipperary Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Tipperary Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 147 Restaurants in Warwick
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside, just 3 1/2 miles from the historic town of Kenilworth, the 'famous' Tipperary Inn on New End Road provides delicious home cooked food available all day together with a great selection of real ales and quality beers. Friendly service, comfortable surroundings and a relaxed environment make The Tipperary the perfect place to unwind with family and friends whilst enjoying quality traditional food and drink. The local area has plenty of interesting walks and customers are welcome to park up in our car park, enjoy a few hours of fresh air, and then join us for a well earned drink, a cup of coffee, or a bite to eat. We have a comfortable bar, lounge and separate dining area and our delightful beer garden provides the ideal setting in which to plant yourself and relax on a sunny day and enjoy alfresco drinking and dining. Dogs are also welcome in the garden.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We went out for sunday lunch and we found our selfs at the Tipperary Inn. We saw the sign outside and l thought l would try the rib eye steak and the wife wanted to try the fish. When we entered we found out they only do sunday lunchs on sundays so we both had roast beef and it was very nice £7.95 each. We also had dessert and that was good aswell we will return as we want to try the steak and the fish.

2  Thank chris g

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hadn't visited for some time and when we arrived the car park was so empty I thought it had closed down. The place was empty. Menu was very limited and gone was the blackboard with all the specials that I remember from my last visit. Just boring traditional old fashioned pub fare - pie, steak, scampi and chips etc. I was OK but not what we had hoped for. Won't be dashing back.

1  Thank Jantours
Reviewed May 9, 2012

had a great mid week meal here, the food is great and they have a great range of guest beers !
not the biggest menu in the world but the food is well cooked and well presented
two mains and four drinks came in at less than 30 quid so very good value

service was good even on a busy evening we didnt have to wait that long

Tip : try the fish and chips the fish was huge and the batter was amazing !

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have eaten here previously and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I agree with one of the previous reviewers, this isn't a gastropub and thank God for that. The food is homely, proper pub grub and real value for money. I dropped in on my way back from Devon and didnt want a full sunday lunch which is what is normally served but i enjoyed a gorgeous pork and stuffing batch with roasties and a good pint of guinness on the side......together with sky sports on the telly......heaven! The staff couldn't have been more accommodating with my diverting from the usual menu and i will be back for more.......there are too few of these places left!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

My family and I recently went for a meal on the evening, what a fab time was had by all ! The food was 1st class good home cooking, the atmosphere was warm, welcoming and very friendly. The staff were very accommodating and made us all feel at home. The children were made a fuss of which they enjoyed thoroughly as well as the food, there was a choice for all. The pub itself is very cosy and as I would say is a "proper country pub", if your looking for good honest food that's also value for money and a relaxing atmosphere, this is the place for you. Will be going back and would recommend to all, well done Tipperary!