“Relaxed and great”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Woodinville, WA
“Relaxed and great”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I went a few weeks ago with 4 friends on a Friday night. Great food and beer - loved the variety and they were very happy to be a little flexible. When we are back in Warwick in December we will be going back.

Recommended

Warwick
“Brilliant”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Pancho is ACE! Visited on a busy Saturday night over bonfire weekend with a group of 12. Half of us had the 'banquet' menu, the other six chosing their own from the menu. Brilliantly laid back, like being at a friends house, authentic delicious, fresh food, well looked after by professional, courteus and fun staff, and we had more wine than required. The bill came to a bargain £20 each when we finally did leave which seemed outrageously good given the quality food and wine we had consumed!

Dale is passionate about his restaurant, and I was sadded to see how the vicious voicemail and poor reviews had effected him over the weekend. I fail to see how critisising a restaurant for being busy follows! I look forward to contributing to Pancho's busy-ness as much as possible over the coming months! Thanks for an ace night!

• Visited November 2012
“Best tapas around!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This place is fab! The food is delicious and great vaule for money, the staff are all lovely and make you feel welcome and the atmosphere in the cellar is great. There is a courtyard outside too which I'm very much looking forward to using next spring.

Have to also say, they make the best quesadilla I've ever had!

I can't recommend this place enough. If you haven't been yet then you're missing out on this gem and should rectify it immediately!

“class”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We have visited Pancho several times recently and had the chorizo chicken which both my self and my partner thoroughly enjoyed, the Greek chicken and baked camembert were incredible and I had to practically stop my boyfriend from licking the plate of the beef stew. The setting is amazing so cosy and romantic and staff are lovely and welcoming, I can understand it is sometimes hard to gauge when they are open but I find it hard to believed they lack costumer service. and whenever we have gone we have always been impressed by the food. Would recommend it to anyone

Warwick, United Kingdom
“I dont know what the moaners below are on about!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We love this place and have visited many times....the only time you can't get in is when they are fully booked...which is quote common due to the fantastic food and overall atmosphere of the place. We live in Warwick and have yet to find food to equal it on the Tapas front.
I have no idea why the people below would moan about the quality of the food as we have had no qualms in recommending this place to a lot of our friends as we have yet to be disappointed with any aspect of our visit...especially the food which is very tasty. They have been following our recommendations and have come back to say how great it is and that they will be going again....we have even booked already for Xmas.
So If I were you I would ignore the negative comments and give this friendly little place a try....make sure you book though as it can be very busy and you wont always be able to walk in and get a table....i think that speaks volumes!