“Saffron Gold, Warwick”
Review of Saffron Gold

Saffron Gold
Ranked #39 of 140 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Only Indian Restaurant to be listed in the Michelin Guide in Warwick, serving Warwick and the tourist who visit the historic town. Saffron Gold Restaurant is located in the heart of Warwick next to Marks & Spencer's and Boots with a large car park and disable parking right outside the restaurant.The restaurant is close to the Famouse Warwick Castle and the Warwick Race course.
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Really nice food and very obliging staff that explain dishes and make recommendations based on your specific likes/tastes. Reasonably priced as well. We would definitely visit again.

Saffronwarwick, General Manager at Saffron Gold, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit at Saffron Gold Restaurant .

We are pleased to read your review and look forward on seeing you very soon.

There are newer reviews for Saffron Gold

Reviewed May 22, 2013

There are a number of very good Indian restaurants in Warwick but Saffron Gold has always been a class above the rest. I have been to this place for many years now and it has never disappointed. The food is all freshly prepared and of a high quality, and the service is efficient and always with a smile. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Thank you for your recent visit at Saffron Gold Restaurant .

We are pleased to read your review and look forward on seeing you very soon.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I came here with my partner and another couple about 3 weeks ago and the first impression was a good one. The restaurant was very clean and the tables were spotless and well set up. We were shown to our table straight away, our drinks order came quickly and we had poppadoms while we chose our food. All good so far. The waiter then came to take our order. I chose an onion bhaji starter and then a vegetable korma, to which the waiter replied "boring, boring, boring". What?? Even if that's what he thought, he shouldn't tell me that MY choice of food is boring! I am the customer and if I want a korma, then that is what I shall ask for. It may not be the most 'exciting' thing on the menu to a lot of people, but that is what I like!! It did actually put a dampner on the evening as the couple we were with are regulars at this restaurant. The food was very tasty and served hot and quickly. However, I will not be in a rush to return.

Saffronwarwick, Owner at Saffron Gold, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit at Saffron Gold Warwick.

Please accept my apologies I did not intend to offend the guest from Rugby. The guest from Warwick are regular customers to my restaurant and over the years have build a relation where we like to joke with each other, as the order was taken by myself the regular guest ordered house speical dishes how ever when taking the last order the guest from Rugby ordered a korma and the other guest commented not to have a boring dish, I agree I got involved in the conversation as the guests were regulars but did not feel the guest from Rugby would get offended.

Every dish prepared in our kitchen whether it is a house special or a basic curry it is cooked with the same pride and perfection and it is regarded as our speciality.

We hope to see you again and hope to offer my apologies in person.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We have been in Warwick for 6 months and been to Saffron Gold atleast 6 times!! We have always had fantastic service and delicious food!! We definitely highly recommend this restaurant!!

Saffronwarwick, Public Relations Manager at Saffron Gold, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit at Saffron Gold Warwick.

We are really happy to read your comment and have shared your comment with our team.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Being of a delicate disposition, I love Indian Food but it doesn't love me. However, when I mentioned this to a friend some while back, she recommended Saffron Gold. Well, we gave it a try and have been back on many occasions and have not had a bad experience yet.

The food is always delicious, the service impeccable and the price to match keeps a smile on your face.

We have recommended Saffron Gold to friends who have recommended it to their friends.

Thank you for your recent visit at Saffron Gold Warwick.

We are really happy to read your comment and hope to seeing you very soon.