good location for the town and castle,about a 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive.hotel was clean and tidy.restaurant choice was ok.set menu for 3 courses if you wanted for £19.50.reasonable choice of dishes and the food was plentiful and tasty.the main menu however was pricey so avoided that.£22.50 for a steak was too much.the bar area was pleasant and roomy.drinks typical hotel prices,not excessive.the only problem we had was the restaurant calling us at 10-15 at night to say we had left without paying for our drinks when we had signed for them to be charged to our room.very rude lady from the restaurant so i complained to the management about this.they were very apologetic and helpful so i was satisfied with the gesture of a couple of free drinks for us.would go back with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A convenient, comfortable base in Milton Keynes Just 30 minutes from Luton Airport and the M1, Hilton Milton Keynes is the ideal base – just four miles from the town center and less than three miles from Stadium MK. From modern British cuisine at our restaurant to keeping fit at our Fitness Room, you’ll find all the amenities and services you need to relax. In Milton Keynes for business? We offer meeting and event space for up to 300 guests. Plus, with inviting guest rooms and suites, you can count on us to provide the comfort you need on the road ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Warwick / Stratford-Upon-Avon Hotel Warwick
- Hilton International Warwick
- Warwick Hilton International