1,755 results
All reviews club room jelly beans usual hilton hilton group stratford upon avon standard room buffet style per night evening meal weekend break lots of choice breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night enjoyable stay saturday night leamington spa comfy bed
Reviewed October 26, 2015

Stay at the Hilton was ok when it comes to having quiet promisses. Bathroom facilities are not at a consistent level to the room price. The Hotel is a bit far from downtown, so need to take a taxi to get to nice restaurants

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
John D, General Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2015

Dear Sylvie D

Many thanks for your review on Trip Advisor.

We are a little way out of the town but taxis and a local bus service is available for use by our guests.

Your loyalty is important to us and I look to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2015

This was an older and smaller hotel on our tour, it had the necessary facilities like a hairdryer, TV and a kettle for making a cup of coffee. The toilet flush didn't work properly however. Was able to open the window for some fresh air if you didn't mind the smell of garden fertilizer. Breakfast was included which was adequate enough.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the front
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear anget311

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I note your comments therein and I hope you enjoyed your tour.

I do hope to welcome you back once you are in the UK again.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

Booked a 2 night stay for my partners birthday. Arrived Friday evening late to a cold room. Had paid extra for a deluxe room but to be honest felt we would of had more in the Holiday Inn over the road. Fantastic time in Warwick amazing place. Dinner in the hotel Saturday night. Was charged £16.50 for a main salad!! Oh my lordy even in London we have never paid that price for a salad. Anyway had a good weekend but don't think this hotel does anything good for the Hilton brand

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
John D, General Manager at Hilton Warwick / Stratford-upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2015

Dear Karen H

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I was however concerned to read that we did not meet your expectations in the areas that you have mentioned.

I take on board your comments as we work really hard to achieve consistent delivery of service and quality and use our guest feedback at the time to help us drive this.

Your loyalty is important to us and I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Stayed in Hilton Warwick last night. Hotel is conveniently near motorway and with Windows shut it is quiet. We had a deluxe room which was spacious but a bit in need of some TCL. The hotel has an ambiance which is a bit offputting.
The food was what we would expect of a low end pub. Dinner was all buffet and quality very poor. Compared with other Hilton hotels where we have stayed it was very disappointing. The breakfast was worse. Poor food and essentially no service. We had to clear our own plates to get space.
The dining room at dinner time was a kids playground. It was definitely a safety issue with Kids running around and screaming and shouting. We have absolutely no issue with Kids but neither the parents nor the staff seemed able or willing to tone things down.
Shame but we would not consider this hotel again. It just does not measure up to what we expect from a Hilton Hotel.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear SaCaHo

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I was disappointed to read your review and on this occasion note there are some issues which have been overlooked for this I apologise.

Your loyalty is important to us and I hope very much I can welcome you back in the future to show you a service and experience that Hilton are proud of.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

We had a good visit and the room was comfortable. My room 210 had everything I needed and was near the lift. The staff were friendly and the receptionist very helpful. We enjoyed a pleasant evening meal on Saturday and our waiter Harry Fraser looked after us very well.
The hotel is easy to find and ideal for a stop over if you are travelling up north. If you drive from West Sussex the driving time is just about right. I would stay there again. If you are meeting friends, there is plenty of room to sit together.

Room Tip: Room 210 was near the lift and comfortable. It was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends

Dear SealIsland2

Many thanks indeed for your review on Trip Advisor.

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and how well you were looked in particular by Harry Fraser.

I look forward to your welcome return.